11 | tripple pleasure

Amelie
_________

The great hall is full of students having their lunch, the mixture of eating sounds and talking is resonating in my ears and I can't concentrate properly.

I'm listing through Daily prophet to find something about the upcoming war or things happening in Romania, but there's nothing, absolutely nothing related to this topic. Potter is on five pages, Granger on two and the rest is full of bullshit.

Not a sign of a war or riots of any kind. But my father sounded so serious in yesterday's call, I don't understand why it's not in the newspaper. Maybe they want to keep it silent. And maybe it's for the best.

I bit into an apple and threw the newspaper away.

"Hey." Said Draco and slightly tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hi..."

He sat next to me and put his books on the table. I noticed he's wearing many silver rings on his fingers. One is with a snake in the middle and the other one is with a big M. I guess it stands for Malfoy.

We sat in silence for a while, he grabbed a green apple, too and bit into it. I have so many things to ask him about yesterday, but I don't know if he's in his good mood. Doesn't look like it so far.

"So...about yesterday..." I coughed and started.

"No, I don't wanna talk about it right now, Amelie."

There's something in the way he says my name. Amelie, Amelie, Amelie...I wanna hear it again.

"But I do." I said with a confident voice.

He sighed and put his apple to the table nervously.

"Fine, let's talk. What you did yesterday was very stupid and selfish. You could've burn the whole Hufflepuff dorms down just because you were playing with fire. Now, I'm not saying I'd miss any Hufflepuff fucker, but it could get you in a big trouble..."

What the fuck has gotten into him?

"But nothing happened, it's fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, because of me. If I wasn't on a walk at that time, what would happen? What would you do? Because from what I saw, you were just standing and looking at the mess you made."

"Okay, you need to fucking calm down or I'm gonna lose it. Do you want to extinguish another fire?" I asked and looked into his blue angry eyes. Somehow I like this angry tension between us.

"Guess not..." I mumbled and walked away.

What a fucker. A handsome fucker.

Draco
______

I didn't want to spill it out on Amelie like that, but what she's done yesterday made me very angry. I feel like I'm the only one who really takes the task seriously.

I mean, what Theo and Leon do to keep her out of trouble? Nothing, because they only drag her into more troubles. Or she drags them...it can go both ways.

She's so uncontrollable and it makes me furious when something's out of my hands. I don't know how long I'll keep her safe when she doesn't try even a little bit.

Amelie was drugged the first day, she almost set the school on fire and she does whatever she wants, drinks during classes and sneaks around to smoke weed with Theo and Leon...it's like she's purposely getting into troubles to make it harder for me.