16 | expelliarmus

Amelie
_________

I feel like everything is kind of fucked up since the Malfoy ball.

My plan to find out more about my mother didn't workout, because Draco interrupted me.  I bet there's more to find out in the Malfoy manor than just the photo. I have to figure out a way to get there without being suspicious.

Everyone is acting kind of weird. Maybe it's because of the depressing autumn mood, that would actually make sense. But still, it sucks. Draco hasn't talked to me since the ball, he's always around with Pansy on his neck like a puppy. I don't know if he suddenly realized that she's his girlfriend or what, but it's pretty awkward.

And Theo is even worse. We don't even talk anymore, we just fuck and that's it. He's always moody and aggressive. I wonder if it's still because of the thing with Leon, but that happened ages ago.

"Dark times are ahead of us..." said Snape on a Defense against the dark arts class. Not that I need one.

As soon as he started talking, everyone shut their mouth and looked at him. Including me.

"I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about,"

Apparently some of the students didn't - they gasped their mouths open at Snape. I knew it would come, I knew it. We've had peace for too long - almost 18 years.

"Everyone over 17 will have to prove their strength and knowledge from all the years of studying, and I believe it will be needed very soon...stand up,"

Everyone stood up from their chairs immediately. Snape walked us on a long podium and stood up.

"You're gonna disarm your opponent with the expelliarmus spell. Potter, Longbotton - come here!"

They both looked at each other and slowly went on the podium. I've never really paid my attention to Potter, but now that I see him in all his beauty, I realized how small he is. He looks like a scared chicken.

Potter successfully disarmed Neville, he flew a few meters and fell in his butt. This continued on and on, and I noticed Snape wasn't pleased. I wouldn't be, too, if these were my students.

Then he called Ron Weasley against Seamus. They were both so bad that I had to laugh. Ron couldn't even get the wand out of Seamus's hand.

I think my laugh was a little too loud, because everyone turned their heads to me. I'm standing leaned against the stone wall behind me and observing.

"Can you do it better!?" Asked me Ron angrily.

I clicked my tongue and made a few steps closer to the podium through the students.

"Much better," I answered.

"Show us then!" He offered.

I quickly glanced at Snape, who nodded his head and raised the corners of his mouth into a little smile.

I walked up to the podium and took out my wand - not that I need one, but not to be suspicious.

Ron is on the other side of the long podium. He loudly counted to three and then, Snape stopped us.

"Pucey, change with Weasley." He said.

My heart started racing so fast. Adrian looked at me and walked on the other side of the podium. His eyes look scared.

Does Snape know about me and Adrian? I hope not...it's embarrassing.

Without any effort, I casted the expelliarmus spell in my head and sent it on Adrian. He flew up into the air with a scream and bashed his head against the wall. His body fell on the stone ground with a loud bang.

I could do stronger to make him pay, but I don't wanna get expelled, do I?

Everyone ran to Adrian to help him. I glanced at Snape, he's smiling at me and looking proud.  He's the one who taught me this spell when I was around ten.

The class ended when Adrian was sent to hospital wing and Snape let us all go.

I wanted to share my queen moment with someone, so I decided to go to Theo's room. He skipped classes today, I don't know why.

I found him in his room laying on a bed.

"Where were you today?" I asked and sat next to him on the bed.

"I didn't feel like going..." he mumbled.

"Anyways, wanna know what happened!? I just completely expelliarmused Adrian to the air. He's in the hospital wing because of ME," I said with a proud voice.

Theo rolled closer to me and wrapped his arms around my body.

"That felt so good, you know...you should've seen his face,"

I kept talking, but I know he's not listening at all. His mind is somewhere else.

"Where were you really?" I asked after a moment.

"Just around the castle..."

"Sure..."

Without warning, he pulled my body closer to his and I fell on him.

"What are you-"

"Shut up," he said and put his lips on mine to stop me from talking. Gladly.

We started kissing and soon proceeded to undressing each other. He pulled my green Slytherin skirt down along with my panties and threw them on the ground. He grabbed me by my waist and made me go into doggy position. His warm hands spread my legs wide apart to the sides of his lap and I felt his stone hard dick.

He jerked him off for a few seconds and then, without any foreplay, I knew it would hurt like bitch. And it did. It took me a while to adjust to him when he went all into me, I was dry and it wasn't so nice.

But then as he keep thrusting into me, it got much better and wetter. Theo grabbed my hair and pulled it back while fucking me hard from behind. After every thrust, I heard his heavy exhale.

His other hand is in my back and pushing my chest down to the bed, so my butt pops out more. I wish I did yoga for this...

The weird thing is, he's not saying anything. I just hear him breath and that's it. He usually moans and cusses, too, but this time, nothing is coming out of his mouth.

We switched positions - he laid on his back and made me blow his dick. I didn't really want to since he didn't even made me cum in the first place. But at the same time I didn't want to make him angry.

So I put his dick into my mouth and sucked it with my tongue. He put his hands on my head, pushing me deeper and deeper to the balls. I didn't struggle a single bit, but I still don't like giving head. I prefer receiving.

When it starter tasting salty, I wanted to get his dick out I my mouth, but he didn't let me. I had to keep sucking him until the warm wet cum came.

"Fuck..." he mumbled and wiped his dick.

I quickly got dressed up, because I didn't want to spend any more minute in this room with him.