49 | pain and pleasure

Amelie
_______

Since I saw Ginny making out with Harry, my stomach has been upside down. I've kissed her lips many times and now I'm disgusted every second I think about them two.

However I hate the thought, it makes so much sense. She's not our friend, she's not Leon's girlfriend, she's never been one of us. She played it all and we took her bait like fishes. Ginny got under our skin like a parasite and adapted so we wouldn't notice how fake she actually is.

I must say, she played it good. Good enough to consider her as my best friend for almost half a bloody year. If it was Leon or Theo, it wouldn't hurt as much as it does coming from her. She's disappointed me on all levels and I don't know how I'm gonna look at her again.

Question is, for what did she do that? Pretending to be someone else for 6 months must be a tiring thing to do, so why would she waste so much energy on doing it?

Even though I don't like to think about it, the answer is right I front of my nose. She's with Potter and his army, spying on me and my life. Good thing is, I didn't share much with her.

She basically knows nothing about me. Just like anyone else in here.

Question is, how to tell Leon? I can't do it. I'm afraid he's too sensitive, but if I was in his place, I'd want to know the truth.

I stood up from the bed and walked to the door. It's Monday, our classes have ended, so Draco should be in his room. In case he's not fucking around with Pansy, of course.

I raised my hand to knock on his door and waited for him to open. I heard him groan from the inside of the room and a whistling sound of the chair he just stood up from. A few footsteps later, he opened the door and leavened against the frame, throwing a green apple in his hand up into the air.

"What do you want?" He asked and bit into it.

"People usually say "hi" first," I mocked him and rolled my eyes.

He looked at me with serious face for a second, then he slightly rised the corners of his mouth into a smile.

"Come in,"

I entered his room and decided to stand, it won't take me long, hopefully. It smells like his perfume and some kind of minty body wash, which is a pleasant and surprising smell for a boy's room. Theo's definitely didn't smell like this, that's for sure.

Draco threw himself into his bed and bit into the apple, again. He's changed his Slytherin robe into grey sweatpants and black T-shirt.

"I have to tell you something," I say urgently.

"I'm all ears,"

"Yesterday, I saw Ginny kissing with Potter," I start.

Draco immediately looked at me with an amused face, chewing bits of the apple.

"Amazing, can you come to me, now?"

I hate how not serious he is, while I spent the whole night and day thinking about how we're gonna tell Leon about it.

"I'm being serious," I sigh,"I saw then in the abandoned bathroom. She's been pretending to be Leon's girlfriend to get to me-hey! I'm talking!"

I snapped my fingers in front of his face to get him to listen to me. He's being ridiculous, I hate it.

"So, she might be dangerous, even though I don't really think s-" I continue, but Draco's laugh makes me stop.

"Bullshit," he says and takes a huge bit from the apple.