8 | slughorn

Amelie
________

My last class of Friday prolonged so much that when I came to my room, I had almost not time to put myself together for Slughorn's dinner party.

I don't even know what to wear to such a thing, but it's called 'dinner' so I guess I'll never go wrong with smart. I quickly put on a black shirt with white shirt, black boots and white knee length stockings. When I put it all together and added my red lipstick, I was shocked with how good it actually looks.

 When I put it all together and added my red lipstick, I was shocked with how good it actually looks

But there was no time for admiring myself in the mirror. I went out of my room and locked the door.

"What can't I go as your date?" Whined Pansy at Draco, they're both standing on the corridor with Leon and Theo. I guess they're already waiting for me.

"I told you million times, no one brings dates." Explained Draco to her and rolled his eyes.

Theo examined me from up to bottom while licking his lips and then looked away. The boys are wearing white shirts with pants and I'm not gonna lie, I love it. If I was the headmaster of Hogwarts I'd make all the boys wear exactly this.

"What is she doing here?" Asked Pansy when she noticed me.

I'm fighting the urge to throw her into the air again like yesterday, but I don't want to make Draco angrier than he already is.

"Slughorn chose her." Said Theo proudly.

"Great. That's just great." She clenched her fists and walked away all angry.

"Wait, Pansy!" Shouted Draco at her, but gave up when she walked out of the corridor.

We got going and headed to Slughorn's office. The castle is almost empty because everyone's in their dorms or in Hogsmeade, enjoying Friday evening.

As we were walking through a long corridor with big windows, Leon suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me and Theo behind a tall statue. Draco scoffed and joined us.

"What are you-" I wanted to ask what is he doing, but then he pulled a flash out of his pocket and I didn't have to anymore.

"What do you usually do on his parties?" I asked and poured some liquor from the flask into my mouth. It left a nice warm path on from my tongue to my throat.

"Eat and talk. Nothing much, really." Answered Theo.

"But it's always fun." Mumbled Leon while drinking.

It's so dark in here that is hard to see anyone's face, but I'm sure feel Draco's eyes on me. He must be still mad at me for my incident with Pansy.