26 | silhouette

Amelie
________

Of course I can't fall asleep. How could I, when Draco left me so confused?

He must be playing with me. There's no other way, there's no way he actually meant what he said in the closet.

I think about you, a lot.

His words are stuck in my mind, I can't seem to get them out that easily. What is he doing to me?

A fucking player.

It's middle of the night, I'm rolling from one side of the bed to another and grunting into the pillows, angry that I can't fall asleep.

I can't take Draco seriously, even if I would like to.

Just when I later with my back facing the door, I heard someone walk in. The old door makes whistling sounds when it's being opened, and I'm sure I've just heard that.

Someone's in my room.

"Who's in here?" I asked into the ether, but no one answered me.

Maybe I'm just so tired that I'm imagining things. Wouldn't be the first time...

But then, when the dark silhouette made a few steps towards my bed, I was sure it's not just a dream. I can't see anything, I enchanted the windows to not let any light into the room during the night.

The person is getting closer and closer, and judging by the heavy breathing, I assume it's a male.

Oh no. I think it's Theo.

I hoped this wouldn't happen, I gave him the furthest room on purpose. I don't wanna sleep with him ever.

I sat up from laying position and tried to make my eyes see through the darkness. Nothing. I don't even know where he's standing, that's the scary part.

"Theo? Please, leav-"

I said, but before I could finish, he grabbed both my hands and with a firm movement, he made me lay into my bed again. It took me by surprise, I didn't protest.

Though I can't see, I think he's standing right above me. I stick my hands to touch him and when they land on naked skin, I'm even more confused. He's not wearing any tshirt, isn't he cold?

"You're so cold," I said quietly and stroke his arms.

My hand slowly moved through his chest to his belly and stopped right there. It's more defined than it used to be. Did he workout?

"Stop messing with me, we said we're just friends,"

Again, he didn't say anything.

Actually...

He responded by pressing his lips against mine.

Okay, I could use some kissing, I guess...

Although it surprised me, I quickly adapted and returned the kisses. His lips are so soft, like clouds. My hands went up to his head and stroke his cheek, then they moved to his hair.

When my fingertips curled into his hair, I nearly screamed. It's not his curly, thick hair that consumes your fingers as soon as you touch it. No. This is different, straight and so soft, thin...

This is not Theo.

His hands suddenly moved to my waist and firmly grabbed it, while the kisses turned more hungry, more passionate. It's almost out of my tempo.

I am kissing Draco Malfoy.

As soon as I realize it, I stop. What on earth is going on?

He stops, too, but his lips stay close to mine, we breath into each other's mouths while waiting for my reaction.

My reaction...

Without any further hesitation, I pull his body towards mine and join our lips in one. He quickly adapts and grabs my cheek, strokes it while kissing the hell out of my mouth.

If he wants to play this game, time for me to join.

"Theo..." I moaned into his mouth and provocatively smiled.

He reacted to this by biting hard into my bottom lip. I closed my eyes and licked the blood with my tongue, then stick it into Draco's mouth.

He's kissing me hard, with the kind of desperation and lust. And anger, so much anger.

He hates that he wants me.

His hand runs through my chest to my throat and firmly squeezes it, making me choke and short out of breath. I can't breathe, I can't breathe...and he's enjoying it.

He's going to kill me, that's what came up on my mind. He teased me just to kill me.

When I gasp for some air, he lets go of my throat and moves his hand to my face instead. His thumb separated my lips and slowly moved into my mouth. I fully suck it with my tongue, leaving it wet when he puts it out.

I'm just laying there, in a complete surprise, not knowing what's gonna happen next.

His mouth moved to my neck, where he started placing wet kisses all over it. When he bit into my skin, I accidentally moaned and tilted my head backwards to make more space for his kisses.

My hand ran to his hair, again, pushing him lower and lower to my breasts.

When he gets there, he lifts up my satin sleep robe, he grabs one of my boob and squeezes it, the pain quickly spread to my whole chest. Then he puts his mouth on my nipple and starts licking it slowly.

At this point, I'd let him do whatever he wants.

As his tongue is twirling around my nipple, he suddenly bites into it, making me moan. He stops for a while just to give me a wet kiss on my lips.

I push his head lower and lower to my belly, in desperate need for him to throw away my panties and fuck me hard.

"Theo..." I moaned again to make him believe I think it's Theo.

Suddenly, his mouth gets to my lower belly and his hand rubs my clit through my panties.

Damn, I want it so bad. I need it.

"Fuck me," I whispered.

Draco stopped. Why is he stopping?

No, no, no...

I heard him sigh and then, without words, he left my room.

Draco
________

I and officially out of my mind.

Her moans, her lips, her body, her smell...I was leaving high from her charm. If I could, I'd fuck the shit out of her, but I can't. She'd know it's not Theo.

When I laid into my bed, I still felt her smell on me, her lips on mine, her blood on my tongue. I couldn't get enough of her.

Amelie, Amelie, Amelie...

I wanted to know if there's really something between us.

There is - desperation for each other.