7 | hogsmeade

Draco
________

I don't know how Theo managed to get Amelie to go out with us, but i didn't want to ask him anything about her. It's obvious that something happened between them two, he didn't stop talking about her for two days straight.

The September is at its end and the air is getting cold day by day. It's dark outside so soon, I hate getting used to that. We're standing outside the castle in a little garden and waiting for Amelie. It's taking her forever, honestly, what is that woman doing?

I'm leaned over the stone wall and looking at Theo and Leon smoking further from me, which I appreciate. They know I hate it.

After a while of silently standing by outside, we heard loud footsteps coming from the castle. I didn't have to check twice, it's Amelie. Finally.
She came out of the big door and greeted us all in a good mood.

She's wearing a black coat with jeans and grey turtleneck underneath. Her platinum blonde hair is highlighting the red lipstick she always wears on her lips.

As soon as I sensed her good mood and energy, I'm much more okay with tonight. I thought it would be weird at first, but I don't think so anymore.

"I'm here, can we go?" She said and tucked her hands into her jacket pockets.

Leon and Theo finished smoking and we headed to the Hogsmeade.

"Isn't your girlfriend jealous, Malfoy?"  Mocked me Theo and giggled with everyone else.

"She is, but if she can go out with Pucey and Flint, why couldn't I, right?"

"What an independent man!" Laughed Amelie with others. She's walking behind me and Leon with Theo, because the pathway is too narrow for all of us.

"What is your problem? Seriously, when y'all get yourselves girlfriends, then talk to me..." I mumbled under my nose and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I'd love a girlfriend...so much better than a man." She giggled and I hear how she punched into Theo's shoulder.

"You're going out with three men right now, that's not so feminist." Said Theo.

"Shut up or I'll change my mind!" She laughed and I found myself smiling under my nose.

We met Pucey with Flint, they quickly walked by us and said hi. I didn't have to look, I knew Leon's fists were clenched. Ever since Pucey made a comment about Leon's death mother, Leon can't get it out of his mind. I'm surprised he didn't beat the shit out of Pucey the moment he said that.

"It'll get to him one day." I said to Leon and he nodded his head, looking to the ground at his feet.

The Three broomsticks are crowded with students and professors as always. It's hard to find free seats, especially in the evening. When we entered it, I instantly wanted to smack my head over the wall.

I realized that I totally forgot to ask where Pansy will be tonight, and now she's right there, sitting by a table with her friend Katie, Pucey and Flint.

As soon as she noticed me, she frowned her face and looked at who came with me. Then she noticed Amelie and turned away with a scoff.

Amelie
________

If I knew there would be so many people in here, I wouldn't have come in the first place. I hate crowded places where the loudness of everyone's conversation is pitching in your ears and your head slowly starts to hurt from all the sounds at once.