24 | hot tub

Amelie
_________

I woke up totally confused. This dream was even more confusing than the other ones, leaving me full of questions that no one will answer.

Why were they both so worried about? And where's the ring? Does May still have it?

Before I could go through the dream once again, Ginny and Leon bursted through my door and both jumped into my bed, laughing. Somebody woke up with the right feet, I guess.

They laid by my sides, Leon on his back and Ginny twisted around me, with her bare legs on mine.

"How did you sleep?" I asked them while stroking Ginny's hair.

"Perfectly, I love these mattresses, what are they made fr-" started Ginny, but Leon sighed interrupted her.

"We didn't get much sleep," he said and winked at her.

I figured. I'd do the same if I had someone to do it with, which I don't, sadly.

But I'm glad they're both happy, especially Leon. He deserves it.

We stayed in my bed for a few more minutes, with our legs twisted around each other, comparing our hand sizes - mine and Ginny's hands are the same - and just giggling. I like the energy they're giving me.

"We have a little surprise for you," said Ginny after a while.

"What?" I don't understand.

"Go on the balcony," she said and pointed at the closed balcony door.

I gave her a questioning look and did as she said. I opened the door, realizing I haven't done that in a long time, and went outside int a cold, fresh morning.

"I love fresh air, but where's the surprise?" I shouted at Ginny. She replied with a laugh, so I'm either dumb or she's just messing with me.

"Are we not enough surprise?" Asked a familiar male voice coming from down.

My eyes looked down and met with Draco's. I don't know why, but my head started pumping so fast...I just didn't expect to see him here. And Theo.

"Her standards are way too high," replied Draco while looking at me.

He's wearing a black coat covered with snow, silver pants and black boots. His platinum blonde hair is wet from the snow just like Theo's.

I shouldn't be as surprised to see Draco as I am right now. I shouldn't be...but it's weird. Why did he come in the first place? Doesn't he have a girlfriend to spend his precious time with?
Or is he here just to look after me as a little child, as always?

"Draco couldn't go home and Theo was bored with his father," explained Leon while waking down the stairs to the entrance hall.

"So we invited them," added Ginny and grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, I hope it's okay with you..."

If it's okay with me? Now they need my permission?

Of course it's okay, but I'd prefer to know sooner. I have nothing prepared, I don't have me prepared. I'm in my white silky nightgown that hardly even comes to my knees, my hair is...whatever it is - I just woke up.

I greeted Theo with a hug which he gladly returned. He's in his leather jacket even if it's freezing outside, what a dummy. It's weird feeling - realizing that I had sex with this boy just three days ago. This is actually the first time I see him after it.