55 | early gift

Draco
_______

Looking at Amelie, I realize I've never felt true love to anyone. Until now. I'm madly in love with her and I can't stop, it's consuming my whole mind.

It started around the time she broke up with Theo. That night, we went to the Broomsticks where she did a table dance and then put a cigarette between my lips while looking into my eyes. That's when she bewitched me, completely. I thought I was just imagining it, but the constant thoughts of her and how I got goosebumps on my skin every time she looked at me, I don't think I've ever felt that way about anyone.

She's laying next to me, slowly waking up from a long sleep. My hand is on her cheek, stroking her skin while admiring her puffed bottom lip from her laying position. She has a little bruise on it from yesterday's...kissing.

"Is it Monday already?" She asks, but her eyes stay closed.

"It is, but it doesn't have to be-" I wrap my arms around her and make her the small spoon with my body, "We can stay here,"

I could stay in this room with Amelie for the rest of my life and I still wouldn't get enough of her.

"Mm, tempting offer..." she mumbles with a smile on her face, "but I think our friends must be worried about us,"

"I texted Leon, he's doing fine," I say and put her hair out of her neck to kiss her there.

"He's absolutely not doing fine, he must be crushed. We have to-"

"We don't have to do anything..." I say while kissing her neck and slowly getting to her lips.

"There's a whole revenge that won't plan by itself, plus, I have to die soon,"

"Don't say that,"

"It's true, I just don't know when..."

I can't imagine my life without her in it. She's a constant reminder that I haven't lived until I met her. Since she came to Hogwarts, my every day has been interesting, I feel more alive than ever. Even if the ring will bring her back, I don't want to see her dead, not even for a second.

"And anyway, we can celebrate my birthday here, right in this bed, next week," she says and giggles.

"That reminds me I have an early gift for you,"

"I don't like early gifts," she grunts.

With a one swift movement, I roll Amelie on her back and put her arms up. I find the handcuffs hidden under the mattresses and put her hands in.

"You'll like this," I say and wink.

She doesn't protest at all. I come between her thighs and undress her - my - boxers that she borrowed from me. I spread her thighs wide apart and look at her face.

Her eyes aren't sleepy anymore, she's more than turned on. I guess the handcuff game is her thing, too. My gaze lands on her lips that are calling me to kiss her. I do as she pleases and lean over her body. She can't pull me closer with her hands, so she just pushes her mouth as hard against mine as she can. Our lips join into one long kiss. My hands automatically travel toward her neck, my second favorite place after her lips.

I choke her gently at first, then I slowly start firming my grip. I can feel how it turns her on, she immediately starts breathing harder in between the kisses.

My hand goes down to her bare thigh that I gently stroke at first and then I slide my finger upper and upper until I get to her pussy. The muscles on her inner thighs tighten, she has goosebumps all over her skin.

I watch her every facial expression as I put my middle finger into her. Her mouth parts and she lets out a soft moan. As I go deeper and deeper, she's biting into my bottom lip. Then I add another finger and that's when the moans get louder.

Her lips are bruised and swollen from all the kissing in the past few hours, but that doesn't stop me from kissing her passionately again. Amelie with her kisses is making every girl that I dated look like a total fool. She's a natural leader just like me, which means our lips are literally fighting against each other every time we kiss. We want to take full control over the kissing.

She's slowly starting to get wet down there as I'm going back and forth with my fingers inside her. Her legs are shaking, I love when I do her like that.

Another thing I love is when she's moaning into my ear. Her sounds of pleasure are the balm for my soul and every time I hear them, I push deeper and deeper, faster and faster.

All of sudden, she's letting out moan after moan and not just her legs, her whole body also starts to shake. I quickly put my another hand on her clit and rub it in round motions.

"Fuck!" She cusses loudly.

"You like that?"

She nods her head, her teeth are clenched and eyes closed.

"I didn't hear,"

"Yes!"

She kicks me with her leg as a sign to pull out my fingers. As soon as I do, her cum spreads all over my fingers.

"Okay, I change my mind," she says, gasping for breath, "you can give me early gifts for the whole week."

Amelie
________

After Draco's morning gift, I borrowed some clothes from Narcissa, because the ones I came here in are damaged with my blood. We had breakfast with her that was uncomfortably silent. She kept staring at me and Draco for the whole time, she barely ate.

I want to trust her, but I can't. She and her husband are on my father's side, which automatically makes them my enemies. There are not two sides anymore - good and bad. I'm the fucking third side. I just wanna live.

After breakfast, we apparated to Hogsmeade. It's Monday morning, the school already started. The village is crowded with older people for a fresh market. We didn't know about that and accidentally apparated into the middle. As soon as I stepped on the ground, someone bumped into me. Or I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry-you!?"

Aunt May is in front of me. I haven't seen her since the night I had the last dream, the night when I left my house and my family for good. Now it makes me think...when I graduate from Hogwarts, I'm basically homeless.

"Amelie...I'm so glad to see you," she says with a smile on her face and grabs my hand into hers.

Despite her makeup and her fixed updo hairstyle, from where not a single strand of hair is sticking out, I can see she's not doing her best.

"I wish I could say the same," I mumble and glance at Draco, who nods his head as a sign that he'll wait for me.

"We have to talk..." she says and strokes my hand.

Her fingers stop by my ring and she immediately looks at my hand. I realize she's staring at the ring for too long and put my hand down.

"You-you have the-"

"Yes, I have the ring. Anyway, when did you want to tell me about that? Or was it on a list of things you've never planned to tell me?"

"No, you can't use-"

I made a few steps back away from her.

"Goodbye, May. Take care, looks like you need it."

As we're walking toward the school, I can't stop thinking about her. Why hasn't she called me? She hasn't sent a single text. If she really cared, she'd do something, right? This is just proving that she's on my father's side, not mine.

My head is about to explode. I had such a good morning only to be ruined by such an encounter. Even the weather sucks -it's cold and windy.

"You were harsh," mumbled Draco while waking.

"Whatever,"

"We should've asked her about the ring...maybe she knows-"

"No, I don't wanna talk to her ever again. I don't have a family anymore, I'm in my own now,"

"You have me."