56 | one week

Amelie
________

I don't remember how long I've been sleeping for, but it had to be a lot, considering that it's almost dark outside. Day-sleeping is not usual for me, but after we got back to Hogwarts, I felt like I deserved it.

Me and Draco missed Monday lessons, which I'm not sure yet how we're gonna figure out, but it seems like the least important thing right now. It's evening and I'm fresh from sleep, full of energy. What I need is a good distraction, I can't think about what happened in the past few days just yet.

In the clothes that I slept in, I walk toward my door and open it, headed to the common room to find someone to talk to. I could really use a party right now, it would take my thoughts away, just for one night.

After what happened with the pollyjuice and Potter, I decided to lock my room before I leave it. When the lock clicked, I put the keys into my jeans pocket and turned to walk away. But something stopped me. Someone.

"Amelie?" Leon said my name as he's walking toward me from the common room.

"Hi..."

I don't wait, I run into his arms. He looks like he very much needs it right now and I'm not surprised. As I put my head against his chest, because I'm too small to put it on his shoulder, he tightens his grip around my back. I inhale his smell and smile to myself. I haven't done this since he started dating Ginny. It definitely brings some memories.

"I missed you," he sobs into my shoulder.

"I'm here now, you can talk to me," I say with low voice and gently stroke his back.

I release from the hug and look at his face. It's not so bad, I was expecting some huge eye bags, but his eyes are just a little bit red, probably from crying. Apart from that, he looks normal, like Leon. His hair grew longer, which I'm only noticing now. I haven't been paying much attention to him for these past few months.

But when he took me to his room, that's when I knew he's not doing good

But when he took me to his room, that's when I knew he's not doing good. I've never been to his room before, but Leon definitely isn't the type to have messy room.

There are piles of dirty clothes on the ground, his bed looks like he hasn't left it for 3 days straight and the ashtray on his bedside table is full of finished cigarettes, some of them are fallen on the ground. Plus, his whole room smells like weed mixed with alcohol, which is a combination that I normally do, but in his condition, it can be dangerous.

"Sit down," I command him and make him sit on the side of his bed. I sit next to him and turn my body to face his.

"Honey, you can't live like this," I start.

"I know, I'm just so messed up..." his voice breaks and he puts his head into his hands.

"No, no..." I say while stroking his hair, "It's Ginny who's messed up,"