51 | masked ball

Amelie
________

"Come on!" I grunted when the zip on the back of my dress got stuck in my hair.

I angrily pulled all my hair to the front and zipped my dress on the second try. The dress still fits my waist perfectly, which I was a little worried about because the last time I wore it was a year ago and I was sure I gained some weight. It's made of puffy organza ruffles that are narrowed on my waist, making an hourglass shape from my body.

I let my hair down and pinned some of my front hair to the back so it won't fly to my face while dancing

I let my hair down and pinned some of my front hair to the back so it won't fly to my face while dancing. I used glossy lipstick on my lips and did an eyeliner on my eyes to highlight them, but then I realized I didn't even had to do that because I'm going to be wearing a mask over my eyes.

The last finishing touch was a black lace garter on my right thigh that holds my wand in case something goes terribly wrong.

I've been told that everyone will meet in the common room for pre-shots before we go down to the Great hall. I walked down the stairs to our common room, already crowded with Slytherins in their robes and suits. I quickly put on my mask, but there is no need to. It's obvious it's me, I'm the best dressed.

I didn't have trouble finding Draco, no one in the whole school has such a hair color like him. He's sitting on a green velvet couch in front of a huge fireplace with Theo, Leon and the rest sitting with him. I sneaked behind him and covered his eyes from behind.

"Who am I?" I asked him with a giggle.

He put his hands on mine, partly as a form of a reflex when something covers your eyes, and then laughed.

"That's a hard one..."

"I'll give you an advice: she's extremely sexy and loves when you fuck her..." I whispered to his ear.

I checked if anyone's looking just to be sure and then placed a kiss on his neck. Draco pulled away a bit and turned to me.

"Wow...you look st-stunning," he stutters and even though he's wearing a black mask over his blue eyes, I can see him examining my outfit from up to down. Damn, I must've done something good to make Draco stutter.

"Thank you," I said and sat next to him.

I said hello to everyone and that's when they finally noticed me, they were busy doing shots before.

The boys are wearing basic black suits, including Draco, from whom I kind of expected more, because he always has to be extra. I guess it's not his day today. I looked at Ginny and examined her purple shiny dress that compliments her hair color, but that's it. The cut is all wrong, it doesn't match her body type at all. If she wasn't fake, I'd help her choose better one.

"Looking good as always," said Theo and quickly looked away from me when I glanced at him.

I expected a flinch on Draco's body, or anything that would signal jealousy, but he just kept staring at his silver watch.