25 | seven minutes in heaven

Amelie
_______

When the sun got down and the sky went into darkness, we all moved to the living room on the carpet with pillows. We had a little pause with drinking during the day, but now, the boys went a little crazy and started drinking straight from the bottles. Me and Ginny are sharing one bottle of currant wine.

Theo came up with an idea to play truth or dare, so we all gathered into a circle and put one empty bottle of wine into the middle.

"You mean like...basic truth or dare or dirty truth or dare?" Asked Draco and drank from his bottle. He's wearing a comfortable white shirt, unbuttoned on his chest and black jeans. His mood is much better than it was a few hours ago.

"Dirty, of course," I answered and spinned the bottle without waiting for anybody.

It landed on me with the bottom and tip on Ginny, which means I'm asking or daring her.

"Ginny, how many people did you date?" I decided to go with the truth from the beginning.

She looked at Leon and drank from the bottle.

"Okay, there was Michael Corner, that was horrible...then Seamus, again, horrible, Dean and Luna,"

Wow.

No hate towards Ginny, but I can't imagine opening up to so many people, letting them know my weaknesses and secrets and then just break up.

"Luna, like the freak?" Asked Theo and laughed.

"Don't call her that!" She snapped and frowned her face at him.

It was Ginny's turn to spin the bottle, and while it was spinning, I grabbed the me bottle from Ginny's hands and drank. I like the sweet taste, so I drink a little more than I should.

The bottle tip landed on Draco, bottom at Leon. They both looked at each other and exchanged smiles.

"Do you love Pansy?" Asked Leon.

That's the kind of question I'd ask him, too.

"I don't," he answered and...

And looked at me with his pale blue eyes.

Damn it, Malfoy, put your beautiful eyes out.

"Is there someone else?" Continued Leon.

"There might be," he said and looked away from my face.

There might be? What does that mean?

Why the hell is he with Pansy in the first place when he loves someone else? That's just such a waste of time, I don't understand him.

"But you still get jealous when Pansy is with Pucey," I said and looked at Draco.

He sighed, obviously annoyed by my question and rolled his eyes.

"Really, Amelie? And didn't you get jealous when Ginny started dating Leon?" He asked me and drank while looking at me. His eyes are pinning me to my seat.