42 | orgy

Amelie
_______

"What are you even doing there?" Asked aunt May through the phone with worried voice.

"Nothing much, really,"

"Are you safe?"

I sighed and sat on my bed. Theo just shot a drunk into himself and threw the glass onto the floor. It broke with a loud sound.

"What was that!? Are you okay!?"

Honestly, what is going on with that woman?

"Yes, of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I rolled my eyes, I hate these type of calls like I'm a 15 year old.

"Don't use all your power, okay?"

Too late, May. I just used my water power on Draco who didn't even need it.

"Right," I mumbled and threw myself into a pillow. I noticed Draco looking at me from time to time while sitting on a couch.

"Is Draco there?" She asked after a while.

"Yes...why?"

"Give him the phone," she commanded with a serious voice.

I did as she said - I put the phone into his hand. He gave me a questioning look, but took it into his left hand, because in the right one, he's holding a lit spliff.

Me, Theo, Leon and Ginny all gathered around Draco to listen what could possibly my aunt want from him.

"No, they're all here," he said to the phone and rised his eyes on us.

May probably wanted to speak to him in private, because he stood up from the couch and walked to the bathroom.

"Ames, I think he's fucking your aunt," said Leon and laughed his ass off with Theo. Ginny rolled her eyes and gently hit his head.

I can't just stay here and not know what's going on with them two. I decided to go to the bathroom door and listen, but I don't hear anything. Draco must have used a silencing spell.

Just when I gave up and let go of the door, Draco opened and leaned against the door frame.

"Yes, she's safe with me," he said to May and winked at me. I immediately blushed.

"Of course you can trust me. Bye bye," he said and handed me the phone, "Here, she hung up,"

"What did she want from you?" I asked and folded my arms.

"Ah, you know...if I'm taken and-"

"You're gross," I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, he grabbed my by the zip of my jeans and pulled me toward his body.

"Come on, I know you want to kiss me," he said and looked deep into my eyes.

I do. Oh, how much I wanna do that.

"What you pulled today was stupid. I used all my power just on you, because you only think about yourself and your pleasure," I didn't mean to burst it out in him that fast, but my mouth spoke faster than my head. With that, I let go of his grip and moved further from him.