31 | fresh sheets

Amelie
________

This is the best sleep that I got since...I don't even remember the last time I slept so good.

When I opened my eyes, it took me a while to realize I'm not in my room, not even in my dorm. The ceiling looks different, it's darker and I don't have such cold in my room. Where am I then?

I blinked my eyes a few times and when I rolled on one side, I nearly bumped my head against someone's face.

Pale face with rose pink cheeks, long eyelashes and platinum blonde hair messy from the pillows...oh, him.

I noticed how close we are next to each other, did we sleep like this the whole night? Draco's hands are wrapped around my belly, our legs are twisted around each other. We're exchanging the warmth of our bodies.

This is nice, even if it's Draco.

I stayed closed to his face and closed my eyes with a smile on my face, feeling the light breath of his on my nose and pretended I'm still sleeping.

"I saw you," he mumbled out of sudden and raised the corners of his mouth into a smile.

Blood quickly rushed to my cheeks and made them red.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm sleeping," I answered.

I checked if his eyes are opened. They are. He's staring at me.

"So it wasn't you admiring my face?" He mocked me and let out a soft giggle.

"In your dreams, Malfoy," I laughed and got up from the bed.

As I was standing, Draco grabbed my hand and turned my body toward him.

"Stay a bit longer..."

It's a tempting offer, I thought about it for a few seconds, but then I shook my hand and let go of his hand.

I just got out of a relationship. A shitty one, but still, a relationship, and I don't need no man playing with my feelings, especially Draco.

That makes me realize that he still has a girlfriend.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I mocked him.

I turned with my back facing him and undressed the shirt he gave me. My boobs and back are naked, I feel Draco's eyes on me, so I quickly put on my yesterday's outfit.

"Always have to fuck it up, don't you?" He mumbled and got up from the bed, too.

From this day, the another few days of holidays pass quickly. I was in my dorm most of the time, reading Narcissa's diary and thinking about my mother.

It's taking me some time, because I'm reading everything word by word, trying to read through them and not miss anything. That's the best thing I got so far.

It is weird to read all the secret affairs and secrets of Draco's mother, all the things she's done before she married Lucius. She's written everything in it, and I mean everything. I'm only at the beginning, when she was dating a man called Jonathan, a dark haired tall man. I assumed he's the one from the photo I found under the tile.

Me and Draco haven't seen each other much, we didn't really end our little sleepover on good  terms. Every time we did meet, he's been acting cold and annoyed with me. I guess that's for the best. He has his girlfriend problems and I have mine - mother problems.

Mother. I don't know why I've only started to use that word now. For 17 years, she hardly ever came on my mind and I'm realizing just now how fucked up my family actually is. All the secrets and all the lies are making me sick.