59 | trip

Amelie
_______

"Fucking bastard!" I scream from my whole throat the second we land in the middle of the Hogsmeade village.

Blood is rushing to my face, making it all red from anger that my father caused me.

"Did he get to you?" I ask Draco and look at him, trying to calm myself down a bit.

"No, I blocked him," he answers and grabs my both arms with his hands.

"Breathe," he says, "that one didn't work out, but at least we're alive,"

I can't calm myself down. I don't know if I wanna cry or scream more. We're standing by the fountain, a few people who are passing by us don't forget to give us questioning looks. I don't bother with them, I concentrate on Draco and calming down.

This evening went to shits. For a moment, I thought we wouldn't leave that easily. I though he'd torture us, it wouldn't be the first time. What I know is, he's attacking Hogwarts soon, but I was hoping for some more specific date so I can be ready...to die. On the other hand, what I don't know is if Pansy is fucking with him to get power or is she just a toy to him that he can easily manipulate, much more easier than me.

I get it. He's everything, but not stupid. I wouldn't be even surprised if he knew I have the ring. He eventually gets to know things.
Just like me.

I also kind of get Pansy's intention. This whole thing must be a revenge for 'stealing' Draco from her. I don't see it any other way. Voldemort said someone broke her heart, it must've been Draco. She's been weirdly obsessed with him.

When I think of all this, I'm on the verge of crying.

"I'm so sorry I made you go there," Draco says and strokes my arms.

"I'm fine, we needed to do it,"

"Can we go now? It's late,"

I shake my hand and let go of his arms. There's something I need to do.

"One more more stop," I answer.

"We really shouldn't-"

"It's necessary...you can wait inside,"

"Inside...?"

Without answering his question, I start walking toward the Broomsticks. I can see from here that it's still opened, which tells me that it's not 3am yet. The light is coming from the windows of two-floored house with sharp pointed roof. The house looks just like any other in this village, only difference is a big sign with the name of the bar above its wooden door.

I walk in and find myself in front of the stairs with STOP sign, meaning that the second floor is a living space for the owner. I tell Draco to wait downstairs and immediately rush up.

The stairs lead to a door that I recognize from the one time I spied on May and Rosmerta. Actually, I'm hoping they're both here. I have a feeling that May lives here right now because my father kicked her out of the Dark manor.

I raise my hand to knock on the door. I wait, mentally preparing for telling May everything that happened today. After a moment, I hear footsteps coming toward the door. A blonde middle aged lady with red lipstick and tons of necklaces on her neck opens the door and smiles on me.

"Amelie!" She says and lets me enter in.

It's a small apartment with one bigger room that's kitchen and a living room and two doors, that I believe are a bedroom and a bathroom. As far as I know, Rosmerta is a widow with adult son, so there's no need for her to live bigger.