19 | broomsticks

Amelie
_________

I'm laying on my soft pillows and blankets covering my bed and starring out of the window. This day seems so...so dreamy. It's Saturday late morning, the snow is falling from the grey sky into the already white ground and rooftops of the castle.

Such a beautiful day and I have nowhere to go and no one to go with. I rolled to the other side of the bed with loud sigh and pressed a white velvet pillow against my face. The silence and boredom are killing me.

Something tells me to enjoy this calmness and silence to the very best, because soon, nothing will be like that. I'm not afraid of change or the war - I'm powerful. No, it's me taking the throne after my father what scares me.

What if suddenly something happens to him without my knowing and the next thing I'll know, the Death eaters will get down on their knees to praise their new Dark Lord...Lady? The Dark Lady? What will I do then? Sit down in his office and play with his rocks?

You've been trained for this, you got it.

I rubbed my eyelids and stood out of the bed, headed to Theo's room next to mine. I can't think about the war anymore, it's giving me headache.

When locked my door and walked to Theo's, I lifted my fist to knock. I heard a loud sigh coming from inside that instantly told me that he's not in good mood. Again.

Before I could leave without asking him to go out, he opened the door and looked at me with his sleepy eyes.

"Hi, love," he said and placed a little kiss on my lips. Hi, love? He's never called me that before.

"Hi, I'm going on a walk...wanna join me?"

He leaned his head against the door frame and sighed.

"I can't,"

"Are you sick?" I asked silently and raised my hand to grab his cheek. He's not warm, so it's definitely not a fever.

"No," he rolled his eyes and put my hand down from his cheek.

"We never do anything together anymore...besides fucking," I whined.

"I know, I just have a lot happening right now, okay?" His voice sounds annoyed, I know it's my time to leave.

He has a lot happening right now? What am I suppose to say?

"Take Ginny with you, she's at Leon's. I have to go." He said and kissed my cheek on goodbye.

Just when I wanted to knock on Leon's door, it opened and Ginny appeared in front of it.

"Hi! I was just about to ask you if you wanna go on a walk..."

"I was gonna ask you the same!"

We went through the empty castle to the outside. I asked her if she slept over at Leon and then we gossiped a bit about him. Of course I didn't say the threesome part. She told me about her previous boyfriends, and apparently, none of them fuck like Leon.

We're walking towards the Hogsmeade village, because there's honestly nowhere else to go. It's still snowing, but not so heavily as it did in the morning.

"Who's that?" I asked Ginny when I spotted a group of four people coming towards us. I couldn't see them very well.

"That's...uh, not good,"she stuttered while looking at them.

As they walked closer to us, I realized it's Potter, Granger and Ginger.

The all said hi to Ginny and exchanged weird looks with me. When I looked at Harry's mark in his forehead, something stung me inside my head. I automatically raised my hand to hold the place where it hurts and then I noticed that Harry did exactly the same motion, as if his head hurts, too.