14 | malfoy manor

Amelie
_______

"Come on, we're already late..." Draco hurried us nervously.

This is my first time visiting the Malfoy manor and I must say I'm very pleased with their house. It's a big dark chateau at the end of a small village of Wiltshire, England. We apparated there from Hogsmeade right in front of the gate.

"Is it just me or does it look different?" Asked Leon while staring at the house.

"It's darker," Theo nodded his head.

"Hurry!"

It does seem a little too dark and sad, especially the dry trees and bushes in the garden in front of the house. It looks like it hasn't been taken care of for ages.

The cold breeze went through my body and I had to wrap my arms around myself so I don't freeze.

While we were walking towards the door, Theo tried to hold my hand. I rolled my eyes and started walking faster. I still haven't forgotten him and I'm not intending to do so in the near future.

Theo's not the only one behaving weird. Leon hasn't really talked to me since the Halloween party, because he was always with Ginny. I don't understand his sudden change of attitude. One day, he's all over me and the next day, he's sticking his tongue into Ginny's mouth.

I'm not saying I need him or I want him to be obsessed with me, but it's not fair towards neither Ginny, nor me. And what's worse, he doesn't even seem to be at least a bit sorry about what happened with Adrian.

Ugh, why did I start anything with these boys? Where did it get me?

Draco opened the front door and I thought he'd hold it for me, but he just walked in and let the door to almost hit me. Bipolar ass.

The inside of their house looks very elegant and classy, but also dark and mysterious. It's not big as our house, but I'd definitely get lost easily in here.

When we walked in, I saw Draco's mother waiting for us in the hall. As soon as she noticed us, her mouth went into a big smile.

"Welcome home, my dear." She said and hugged Draco.

He seemed to be awkward at first, but then he wrapped his arms around his mother and closed his eyes for a while. Aw, what a mommy's boy.

"Hello, Amelie. Nice to see you." She told me and smiled.

"Nice to see you too, mrs Malfoy."

Without hesitation, she pulled me closer to her and gave me a gentle hug. She smells so nice, like a mother and love. The kind of smell I've never felt in my whole life.

After a while, we went to their dining room with long table with many seats. My father is waiting for me there. When I saw him, I felt a pleasant heat in my heart.

I gave him a little kiss on his head from behind and sat on the chair next to him. He looks so old and I only haven't seen him for two months. His eye wrinkles got worse and the green veins on his hands look like they're about to pop out of his skin. I don't know what's going on with him and I'm scared.