When He's Sleepy

Jeff the K-kill... *Yawn*

You came home extremely late after a nighttime karate class.

The house was suspiciously empty and devoid of life. Apart from a little blonde midget who was raiding your fridge, that is.

You ignored the bottom and pair of legs which were sticking out of the freezer and made yourself a nice cup of hot chocolate.

"I wonder where Jeff is...." you mused, taking a sip.

You soon found your answer as you went upstairs.

Jeff was lying on your bed, fast asleep.

D/N acted like a sleeping mask, as he/she was lying over him while letting out doggy snores.

The psychotic killer had flowers in his hand and was obviously intending to give them to you.

You stood in the doorway and couldn't help but smile.

"Aww... That's the sweetest thing he's ever done."

"Zzzzz..."

You turned around and left, not wanting to disturb them.

BEN DROWNED... In sugar?

It was a calm night without any signs of vengeful kitties.

You sat on the couch and petted your new pet bunny, which had been given to you by F/N to replace your cat.

"L.J won't tell me where he found this little guy so he's all yours," she had said before thrusting it into your arms.

After much thought, you had decided to name it Fluffy because... Why not?

So Fluffy and you were both comfortably watching T.V.

Key word being 'were'.

The television began glitching and BEN climbed out, holding a packet of crisps tightly.

"Hiya Y/N!"

"Did you go to F/N's house and thank her for the rabbit like I asked you to?" You asked in a monotone voice, changing the channel.

"Um..."

The elf glanced down at the packet in his hands.

"I thanked her in my own unique way!"

"By raiding her fridge?"

"Whatever!"

He sat down and opened it up.

You found a 24-hour channel which was showing episodes of Case Closed and leaned back to watch it.

Fluffy wasn't very interested and just fell asleep on your lap.

BEN kept on crunching on those crisps, spoiling several dramatic moments.

"I know the trick he pulled!"

Crunch! Munch. Munch. Much.

And again...

"It was you-"

Crunch! Munch. Munch. Munch.

Aaand again...

"She deserved it! She was always the-"

Crunch! Munch. Munch. Munch.

You felt your eye twitching but kept your eyes on the screen for the sake of finding out the motive.