You Attempt Suicide

(I'm listening to What Does The Fox Say? on loop while coughing my lungs out, bundled up in blankets and writing a depressing chapter about attempting suicide... Yay for new experiences? This suggestion was brought to you by Girl4_Kitkat, who will receive the promised cookie. (:::))

Jeff the Killer

You felt absolutely terrible and heartbroken.

It's all my fault... It's all my fault...

The little kitten had passed away around four in the morning, after suffering and getting weaker all night long.

The cause of death was very likely to stem from the terrible treatment that the shelter had given it, but you felt guilty all the same.

Even though it had been in your care for only two weeks, you had grown really attached to the lil' guy.

You sat alone in the kitchen with a steaming cup of hot chocolate, feeling worse than ever.

A knife lay on the counter, the blade gleaming invitingly.

D/N sensed that something was wrong and scampered into the living room.

He/She jumped onto the couch and then onto the windowsill, scrambling to squeeze through the window and falling outside.

The valiant little pooch traveled straight to the mansion at double speed and started scrabbling at the front door, whining loudly.

As luck would have it, Jeff answered the door. He looked half-asleep and was in pajamas.

"Huh... You look familiar... Have I seen you before?"

D/N ran around him in a circle, jumped up and clamped his/her teeth down hard on his bottom.

"YEEOOW! NOW I REMEMBER! COME BACK HERE, YOU LITTLE-"

The psychotic killer grabbed a spare knife from the umbrella stand and chased him/her down the path, through the forest and into the neighborhood.

D/N dashed all the way back to your house and took cover in the bushes directly under the window.

Jeff screeched to a halt and raised his knife. He was having another one of those moments of insanity.

"Go. To- GAH! Y/N! PUT THAT DOWN!"

He jumped through the window in a heartbeat, tossing his weapon away and over the fence into the neighbor's garage.

The sound of a knife clattering came from inside the kitchen. The sound of a car alarm going off echoed from next door.

D/N cocked his/her head to one side as she/he heard your loud sobs, Jeff's murmurs of comfort and the neighbor's loud swearing, which went on for hours.

BEN Drowned... In an avalanche?

You stood at the secluded summit, watching the sun as it rose high above the horizon.

I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...

"Y/N! Y/N! WAAAAIT!" A little voice wailed.

BEN clambered over the ledge and weakly crawled over to you, looking exhausted.

"B-BEN?" You stammered.

The elf pulled himself up against a nearby rock.

"Just... Gimme a minute... To catch my breath..."

You shivered, standing on the snowy peak, having been about to jump to your doom.

BEN finally spoke up.

"Now you listen to me, Y/N! I climbed a whole mountain for you, so don't think you can just go and bonk yourself off after I proved my love to you!"

"Oh BEN..."

You ran over and scooped him up into a hug. He was a bit like a massive Popsicle, with small ice glaciers across his green hat which was frozen stiff.

The two of you embraced on the summit of Mt. Silver and didn't let go until BEN's stomach started growling, prompting him to pull out a can of Pringles to "share".

Dark Link~

(Unfortunately, I'm going to have to skip this one. I just can't think of any legitimate reason why Darkness' girlfriend would try to kill herself, those two practically live for each other!)

Laughing L.J

___________________________
You have 1 new message from Anonymous

Why do U even bother enymore? Just go and kill yourself already, dumb emo bich!
________________________

Splash!

The lukewarm water flooded your senses as it engulfed you.

A mournful silence hung around as you prepared to take a suicidal breath underwater.

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms wrapped around you from behind and pulled you up. 

You coughed and spluttered as your savior broke through the surface of the water and swam over to the edge, making sure that you were safely back on the dock before climbing up himself.

"Y/N... Why would you do something like that? Is... Is it my fault?" A hurt voice asked softly.

"I... I don't know what I was thinking! I-"

L.J hugged you tightly and nuzzled your neck, sniffing and crying loudly.

"Don't do that again, Y/N! Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever-"

At the Cheesypasta Mansion...

Slendeman opened the fridge, gave an invisible frown, closed it again and turned around.

"CHILDREN! HOW LONG HAS DOCTOR SMIRKY BEEN RESIDING INSIDE THE FREEZER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?"

__________________________________

Uh-oh... They're in trouble now!

I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry for not updating in ages! I'd say more so's, but I'm not L.J and repeating the same thing over and over again makes my brain go funny.

I've been sick with a stubborn flu all week. And now I've got a sick kitten to worry about too. Keep Blair in your thoughts and wish her a speedy recovery!

And erm... Mind wishing me a speedy recovery too? This cough is making my throat feel like a hollow tunnel.

I'll try to update at least once a week until all this blows over. Sound good?

Ta-Ta! ~ TheNightPhantom