The Lost Island (Creepypasta Special)

(We've reached 10K views and so... Here's a huge celebratory chapter about the creepypastas going on an adventure! Without their girlfriends though, because that would confuse me quite a lot with so many F/N's and Y/N's.)

Slenderman called all of the adult creepypastas into his study one early morning. He said that he had an important announcement to make.

The faceless creepypasta left them waiting while he went to help Masky pull Hoodie out of a tree hollow. Don't ask.

"What's up?" BEN asked, grabbing salty crisps out of a packet and crunching on them.

"BEN! I know that you like eating snacks but first thing in the morning? You'll die from diabetes!" Dark Link yelped, looking horrified as he made a grab for them.

The little elf jumped out of his reach and climbed up a tall bookcase while shaking his bottom and going "nah nah, nah nah nah!"

Darkness jumped up and down, trying to snatch him back in order to confiscate the junk food.

Jeff was asking Doctor Smiley about rabies, because apparently his girlfriend had caught him spying on the smokin' next-door neighbor while she was showering and irritably told the dog to bite his bottom again.

Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack were standing on opposite sides of the room, noses stuck high in the air and stubbornly refusing to acknowledge that the other one even existed.

Apparently, they had gotten into a fight over who could be called "Jack" because having two creepypastas who shared the same name had led to many confusing mishaps and mixups.

"Mask head!"

"Swirly face!"

"Children, children," Slenderman tutted, teleporting into the study. He was covered in leaves and twigs.

"Did you get Hoodie out of that tree?" BEN asked, peering down.

"Toby and Masky will spend all day trying, child."

Dark Link suddenly sprang up and managed to yank the little elf down by the hat.

BEN and his unhealthy breakfast went tumbling down. The former ended up falling on top of the latter.

"NOOO! My yum-yums!" He wailed, cradling the squashed packet while rocking back and forth.

Darkness rolled his eyes and plonked the hat back on his head before turning around.

"Was there any reason why you called us in?"

"Why yes. I have a special assignment for all of you."

Suddenly the lights flicked off and a projector popped out of nowhere.

Slenderman stood by the image, unexplainably holding a conducting stick and wearing a professor hat.

"Oooh! It's a treasure map!" BEN said happily.

"Hardly. It looks like a navigation course," Smiley said, peering closely.

"There has been a strange spike in supernatural forces in this particular area of the ocean. I want all of you packed up and ready to investigate it immediately."

Eyeless Jack backed away.

"Count me out!"

"Why?" L.J asked, forgetting their quarrel for a moment.

"Are you blind? That's the Bermuda Triangle!"

With that, he ran out.

"Er... How did Eyeless know that if he's... Got no eyes?" Jeff wondered.