You Do Something Romantic Together

[Or try to. I'm elated at the turnout of the special chapter, and you guys were too! Here's to many more moments of laugher~! *clinks a glass of apple juice*]

Jeff the Kipper

Deep down in the dark depths of your brain, you were happy to have Jeff back.

High in the other part of your brain, you were fuming at him.

It was a bickering match between the little chibi demon Y/N, and the little chibi angel Y/N, sitting astride on your shoulders. They both had a pretty solid argument.

He deserves a nice kick in the Nutella for taking advantage of being shrunk!
Fumed the devil, steam pouring out of her ears.

No, no, no! Be creative; put laxatives in his coffee!
Advised the angel with a wise nod.

Did we forget to mention? They weren't bickering about whether or not to punish Jeffy boy. They were arguing about the best way to do it.

*^*

Holding a lovely bouquet of velvety black roses by their necks, and sporting a devious smile your face, you turned up at the creepypasta mansion's doorstep.

Smiley answered the doorbell with a yawn, rubbing his sleepy-looking scarlet eyes, scrunching up his lids to shield them from the morning light.

"Hello?"

"Visitor for Jeffy... Jeffy-boo."

"Oh, good morning Y/N." The not-so-good doctor stepped aside and tiredly gestured inside. "Come right in - he's upstairs taking a nap."

You chuckled and stepped into the mansion of serial killers galore. Then, as you went upstairs, Smiley trailed behind, shuffling his feet. A friendly conversation struck up.

"Had a long night?"

"Slenderman burst into my room in the middle of the night to give me a lecture."

"About what?" You blinked.

He covered his mouth (despite already wearing a mask) and yawned again. "Trendorman visited in my absence yesterday and took it upon himself to... redecorate... his wardrobe."

"Yikes. How long did that lecture go on for, exactly?"

Smiley cringed meekly. "Um... well you see-"

On cue, a rather angry-sounding voice boomed from the surgery, reverberating off the walls for all to hear.

"DOCTOR DEVIN SMILEY: COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT! I'M NOT DONE YET!"

You offered him a sympathetic pat on the disheveled head. "It won't get any better. Toodles~!"

And with that, you left the not-so-good doctor to his fate, and strode into Jeff's room without knocking.

The pyjama-clad crazy killer jumped about a foot off his bed, hiding two Barbie dolls behind his back.

"Y-Y/N! Didn't expect you so early!" He laughed nervously. "I-I can explain, if you want me to!"

You held up your hand dismissively. "Don't wanna know."

"Phew. Okay, good." He stuffed the Barbie dolls under his pillow and sat up straight, swinging his legs over the edge of his bed. "So what's up?"

Grinning broadly, you produced the black roses with a flourish. "I thought I'd get you a gift, Jeffy-boo. It must've been so hard for you, keeping up the spoilt brat act and all that."