When You Both Babysit Sally... (Or Not)

(The second suggestion by nancydrew100, who gets her second virtual cookie! Well, I kinda put a spin on her original one, because the opportunity was too good to pass up!)

(A widdle, insignificant note to everyone else: I'm doing the suggestions from last to first to be fair, so repeating the same one over and over won't get it picked faster! XD)

Jeff deh Killer

You sat down and sneezed, reaching for the tissues a moment too late. D/N whimpered sympathetically and licked your toe like the strange little pooch he/she was.

"Ugh, what a day to get sick... At least I don't have classes or anythin-"

"Y/N! Guess what? You're babysitting Sally today!" Jeff announced, flinging the front door open. You flinched, positive that you'd locked it beforehand. Apparently not.

Your psychotic boyfriend excitedly ran into the lounge. He was practically bouncing up and down in bubbly delight.

"Isn't this great? You can teach her how to be a ninja or something!"

Not even D/N could figure out why he was so excited. Sally waved from the doorway and then looked awestruck at all the karate trophies.

"Wow, miss Y/N! You must've won a lot of tournaments!"

You smiled warmly, then broke out into another fit of sneezing, which Sally found to be hilarious.

Jeff enthusiastically wrapped his arm around your shoulders, grinning broadly.

"Well, I'll leave her in your capable hands, Y/N. If anyone needs me, I'll be in that pub at the end of the street!"

And before you could wrap your head around his clever little scheme, pun intended, he eagerly ran outside and disappeared into the night.

BEN Drowned... In W... Wa... Wate... Waterloo?!

You were watching a cooking program on T.V while petting Fluffy like an evil supervillain. The show was pretty good. Kids under the age of twelve were trying to impress the judges with their culinary skills.

"I wish I could be one of those judges... Those prawns look really good..."

BEN poked his head through the screen, causing it to ripple and distort your view of the aforementioned delicious prawns.

"Hey, Y/N! I was at F/N's house trying to steal her oven and then she gave me a message for you!"

"Okay," you shrugged, grabbing his pointy ears and yanking him out of the T.V, which left you free to continue gazing lovingly at the prawns.

BEN sat up and cleared his throat loudly. Then he opened his mouth and out came the sound of F/N's ticked off growl.

"Listen here, you damn blonde midget! Jeff was supposed to babysit Sally today but he decided to dump the responsibility on me and go out drinking instead. I've got a bad cold and I'm gonna end up getting her sick!"

You only started paying attention to him when the prawns disappeared and an advertisement for a vibrating lawnmower came up. ~ It'll gently massage the soil as it lovingly caresses plants from the ground, making it ideal for rich pricks who don't have time to take their garden to the spa! ~

"-Tell Y/N she has to take care of this girl for the evening or else I'll roundhouse your "fun-sized" little arse into next week and back, understood?!"

With that, BEN closed his mouth and stared at you intently with his adorable big eyes, which began to bleed. Sally peeked out from behind him, giggling shyly.