He Does Something "Questionable"

[@MajesticXycho - (.:::.)]

Jeff the Killer

"Oh my Zalgo! Y-Y/N I- I swear can explain! This is not what it looks like!"

"IT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, YOU IDIOT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A FEARED CREEPYPASTA!"

Jeff wrung his hands together shamefully and looked downwards.

He was wearing high heels, a crop top, two coconuts stuffed inside the said crop top, a tight little skirt, and more coconuts stuffed up the behind of said skirt. Nothing else.

"I- I wanted to know what it was like to be you!"

You crossed your arms and gave him a steely glare. "You know I don't dress like that."

"A killer can dream," he chuckled sheepishly, earning himself a smack upside the head.

We never found out where he got the clothes from. Some things are really best left to the imagination and the imagination only. *cough* BEN *cough*.

BEN Drowned... In a sea of fluffy rabbits?

Reclining in your seat, you got comfy with a cup of tea and shook open the daily newspaper to catch up on the latest headlines.

The cup of tea fell and broke. You definitely had not expected to see BEN's face on the front page.

BREAKING NEWS: BLONDE LINK COSPLAYER ARRESTED AFTER TWERKING IN THE FACE OF A LOCAL POLICEMAN!

-And then you woke up, realizing that it was just a nightmare. You were slouched on the chair, untouched newpaper in hand and a certain bunny nibbling on your hair.

Sighing in relief, you gingerly removed Fluffy from your head and set the little critter down. Then you leaned back and opened the newspaper.

BREAKING NEWS: DRUNK NUDE MIDGET ARRESTED AFTER PERFORMING LEWD ACTS WITH A STREETLAMP IN TOWN SQUARE DURING AN OUTSIDE CHURCH SERMON!

And yes, the mugshot was much worse this time, featuring a totally drunken BEN who was sticking his tongue out to the camera whilst mooning it. If you don't know what mooning is, you're a lucky one.

Eye twitching, you straightened up and took a deep, relaxing breath.

You gently folded up the newspaper and placed it on the floor.

And then you proceeded to stomp the hell out of it well over a dozen times. Why? Where did the universe go wrong? DEAR GOD WHY?!

Dark Link~

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET HIM NEAR THE PUNCH!"

"I'M SO, SO SORRY, MY SWEET ANGEL! BEN- HE- HE TRICKED ME!"

ERROR: T r a n s m i s s i o n l o s t.

Laughing Flowey

Growling under his breath, L.J yanked you into a hug and refused to let go as a group of guys walked past on the street. You could picture the monochome clown glaring burning daggers at them.

"Um... L.J? Are you alright?"

"Of course, gummy bear." He was still watching the male species as they crossed said street.

You somehow slid out of his vice-like grip. "A bit overprotective today, eh?"

"I'm not overprotective! I- I do this with everyone who matters to me!" L.J stammered.

You raised an eyebrow, and decided to have some fun. "Everyone who matters to you? So you randomly grab Doctor Smiley and hold him to your chest whenever Smirky passes by?"

"U-Uh... You're twisting my words, gummy bear! You know that's not what I mean!"

Meanwhile, At The Creepypasta Mansion...

"No," Slenderman stated firmly, turning his head to give Dark Link a faceless glare.

The shade hung his head in shame and fidgeted with his hat. "B-B-But-!"

The faceless creepypasta angrily threw a rubber ducky at his head and shooed him out of the bathroom.

Yes, Slenderp had been taking a bubble bath, complete with a pink shower cap, when Darkness barged in and begged for bail money. Apparently, his girlfriend had held a party and BEN had fallen into the punch.

Needless to say, Slenderman wasn't too happy about being interrupted in the middle of a heartfelt conversation with the bath toys and an Undertale-themed scrubbing brush.

"HE WAS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, SO ZALGO SO HELP ME YOU'LL PAY HIS BAIL OUT OF YOUR OWN MONEY!" Was the last thing Dark Link heard before unknown forces slammed the door shut in his face.