Checkpoint! (Suggestions Go Here!)

Read 'till the end, if you please! :)

Guess what? I've come up with a battle plan! Okay, so it's not really a battle plan so much as-

L.J: *Walks in dressed as an army general* Move over, kiddo!

BEN: *Sitting on his shoulders* Yeah! That's right! Leave this to the professionals!

Dark Link and Jeff appeared out of nowhere, wheeling in a large blackboard.

"Sorry we're late!"

"It was Darkness' fault!"

"It was not! Don't listen to him!"

The two loveable nutcases set up the blackboard and stepped back to admire their handiwork.

"Won't that kindergarten class be missing this in the morning...?"

"Meh. What they don't know won't kill them."

L.J plonked BEN on the teacher's chair, stuffed an apple his in mouth to keep him quiet, then started writing something on the board.

"Okay! So from now on, all suggestions for scenarios will go on this chapter!"

BEN spat out the apple, loudly complaining that they were trying to posion him with healthy food.

"-Since they're currently scattered over sixty chapters, Phantom would like everyone to write their suggestions on this comment board. That way, she'll be able to access them easily without hassle!"

"That doesn't mean she'll automatically do every single one, of course. Some might just be impossible," Dark Link interjected causally.

While L.J explained to the readers how to leave a comment as if they were all a bunch of three-year olds, Darkness booted BEN off the teacher's chair and made himself comfortable.

"It feels wonderful to be back after so long. I have so much planned for Y/N and me..."

"Ew! Keep it to yourself, pervert!" BEN squeaked, clambering onto the desk to take a good poke through the drawers for anything snack-related.

"N-Not those kind of things!" Dark Link spluttered, blushing so lilac that he resembled a lavender.

A notebook fell from the sky and hit Jeff over the head. After the disappointment of finding out that it wasn't the Death Note, he read it aloud.

"A quick word of warning: Phantom will skip over suggestions if they've been reported as offensive. So don't forget to censor anything that might get flagged..."

"Also, make sure the thing you're suggesting hasn't been done already - unless you want a sequel chapter," Dark Link read over his shoulder.

L.J wrapped up his lecture and turned back to the fourth wall, which was by now nothing but a broken pile of debris.

"Don't you dare suggest anything to do with licorice," he deadpanned menacingly.

The room began to go ominously dark.
(Edit on 26/2/2016)
And then Smirky shouldered open the door, too busy reading a piece of paper to notice that he'd just interrupted the ending. "Phantom told me to come here on her behalf with a letter."

Ignoring the dirty looks that were being shot his way from everyone in the room (except BEN - busy still looking for food), he began reading, making a mocking imitation of his author's voice.

"The checkpoint is back open and suggestions will be chosen at random because I've given up on the idea of being organised. Feel free to go crazy, and sorry to everyone who was waiting."

He turned the note over. "P.S, please keep suggesting... For Smirky to get a girlfriend?! Because- Because I keep telling him but he won't listen?!"

L.J halfheartedly attempted to muffle his sniggering. The illusionist creepypasta tore up Phantom's note into itty-bitty shreds, threw the scraps to the floor, and stomped on them.

"-I nEEd a LoT oF tHinGs, bUt A giRLfRienD iS NOT oNe oF tHeM!"

Laughing Jack turned back to the viewers, shattering the fourth wall further.

"As I was saying... Don't you dare suggest anything to do with liquorice," he deadpanned, still sounding menacing.