He Does Something Perverted

[These ideas were collaborated with Theo333, because as it turns out, dirty mindedness runs in the family! Suggestion courtesy of Artemisandarctica, who receives a cookieh! (.:::.)]

Warning: ... Don't eat or drink anything while reading these scenarios. We've inserted a lot of innuendo into this. Let the dirty minds streak wildly.

Jeff the Pervert

It was a swelteringly hot day for everyone, which was weird because it was the middle of November. The ghost of C/N must've been meddling with the weather patterns again or something.

With such a heatwave sweeping the nation at a rate of everybody per second and a lot of people getting hot and bothered, innovative new ways were founded to keep cool.

Jeff was hanging around your house without a shirt on. You wore the most minimalist clothes you could find, which consisted of a tee top and a pair of short shorts.

The crazy killer became thirsty and wandered to the kitchen in search of a drink. He stepped over D/N on his way there. The little pooch was collapsed next to the water bowl, with his/her tongue lolling out.

"Let's see what we've got..." Jeff murmured, opening up the combination locked freezer. D/N just grunted and rolled over with a sigh, lazily lapping from the aforementioned water bowl.

After a few minutes of rummaging, Jeff ejected himself from the freezer with a carton of chocolate milk in hand. It was positively steaming with coldness. "Hmm, well this looks good."

He turned it over and tore off the included straw. Playing with it in one hand, he turned the carton over again to consult the instructions.

Insert straw into hole.

The corner of his mouth twitched. Looking gleeful, he unwrapped the straw and stuck it in. Unfortunately, it wouldn't go through the airtight covering and bounced back.

You happened to be passing by and stopped once your senses told you that something interesting was happening.

Leaning on the kitchen doorway while snacking on a banana, you arched an eyebrow as Jeff hopped around while struggling with the stubborn straw. "Why won't it go in? Penetrate, Zalgodammit!"

"Jeffy boy?"

Looking guilty, the crazy killer yelped and whipped around. "Y-Y/N! I was just following the- It said to insert myself- I-I mean- the straw- into-!"

You shook your head and tutted, turning away for the sake of your sanity. Jeff ended up tripping over D/N and squirted the chocolate milk everywhere when he landed on top of the carton.

BEN Drowned... In dirty minds?

Due to the unbearably hot weather, you were cooling off in the bedroom. Hold on, let me be more specific. You were sitting in a bathtub full of ice, in the bedroom.

Bringing a whole new meaning to the word chilling out, you leaned back and sucked on a swirly straw that was stuck inside an icy glass brimming with fresh orange squash.

The ghost of C/N was relaxing next to you, inside a giant coconut full of ice cubes from the fridge. He looked happy. He was wearing a pair of badarse sunglasses.