Special Chapter: The Halloween Special!

[Y'all know what this is! Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the original people who suggested all these awesome things to do with Halloween, so if you were one of them, accept this self-regenerating cookie! (.:::.)]

[Disclaimer: I own nothing except myself and Smirky. Silent is 50ShadesOfFandomzXD . I really, really don't recommend eating/drinking anything while reading this...
But I do recommend checking Silent's spooktacular book! We're both making Halloween specials!] 

~*~~*~*~

Smirky was lounging nearby a lit fireplace. He sipped from a tall glass filled with suspiciously cherry-coloured liquid.

BEN pointed at him accusingly as he happened to pass by. The little elf was sitting inside a red bandwagon, which was being pulled by Smile Dog.

"Vampire!" He cried out, lashing Smiley Pooch with a featherduster in a whiplike fashion.

"Yes... Obviously," the not-so-good dentist replied monotonously, tugging on the collar of his flowing vampiric cloak. It was long enough to hang off the edge of the chair and gather on the floor.

BEN, who happened to be sitting on several giant pots of school-grade glue, shook his head smugly and pointed to Smirky's teeth, which were stained bright red.

"I know what you are!" He squeaked, baring a tiny pair of tacky fangs. To add more effect, he reached into the wagon and tossed out a handful of silver glitter.

Smirky responded by hissing at him and lurching forward. The sudden movement elicted a girly scream from the little elf, who promptly whacked Smile Dog with the featherduster and went rolling away, along with all the glitter and glue.

The bumpy bandwagon passed by Phantom, who was standing in the doorway. Her costume pretty much consisted of just a sheet with two holes cut out for eyes. And a smiley face drawn with permanent marker.

"Hey! Anyone know who stole my apple juice? I poured a whole bottle of food dye into it for a Halloweenie theme! I want my monkey back!" She complained.

Smirky delicately dipped his head back, tipped the rest of the glass' contents down his throat and threw it into the fireplace, all in the blink of an eye.

"Don't you mean money, not monkey?" He questioned, twisting around in his seat.

"Eh? No."

"I beg your pardon?"

"I traded my pet monkey for a bottle of food dye. Deal with it."

There was a pregnant pause.

"When did you ever-! how did-! WhO iN tHeiR RiGHt miND WoULd giVe yOU a PeT MonKeY?!"

Phantom shrugged and stooped down to pick up a trick-or-treat caldron. "Craigslist. Some dude got drunk and ordered it online. Picked it up at Nightclub Gozla."

Smirky shook his head, trying to recall ever seeing a monkey in the house. He couldn't remember.

BEN passed by again, looking sheepish. Smile Dog looked ready to turn around and bite out his brains. "Forgot the talcum powder! Can't be authentic without a milky complexion!"

"Oi! Stay away from my stash, you invasive species!" Phantom exclaimed, picking up the nearest object to throw at him. In this case, it was a pumpkin.

A real, gigantic orange pumpkin.

BEN screamed again and ducked.