Special Chapter: Pool Party!

(It's amazing what you can do with one painting app and two photo editing apps, isn't it? Well, there was a lot of good ideas given by the wonderful readers and now... The special chapter has arrived, suggestion courtesy of MajesticPsycho!

Truthfully, I was going to also include a lot more than just a pool party, but realized that: 1: Not enough time and 2: Not enough inspiration.

Since I'm sure that nobody would want to wait a whole month for the special chapter, I'm just writing about the pool party.)

Bite-Sized cookies anyone? (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)
(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)

(Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters who are mentioned/appear in this story, except for Phantom, Smirky, the dachshund and the lemmings.)

"Today is a special day!"

"It is?"

"Well that's what Slendy said anyway. He's planning something in the backyard along with Phantom!"

With that, the crazy blonde midget went running back out to give Dark Link a bad wake-up call. That probably wasn't going to end without bloodshed, Darkness hated being woken up early.

Eyeless Jack sleepily rooted through the closet for a freshly-laundered black hoodie while L.J sat on his bed and tried to put on his stripy stockings.

"So what do you think those nutcases are planning this time?"

"I dunno. A pool party, maybe?'

"Don't be dumb. You can't have a pool party when it's about to rain," Eyeless scoffed, pulling up the hood and adjusting his mask in front of a mirror.

"Well you never know what kind of crazy stuff those two are planning until it's too late. Hey, has anyone see my suspenders?"

Eyeless paused.

"... When I think about it, saying that you wear stockings and suspenders makes you sound gay. Don't even get me started with how many lollipops you lick daily..."

L.J responded by sticking his tongue out.

"Some people just can't handle my unique tastes!"

The monochrome clown proceeded to unwrap another swirly lollipop, stick it in his mouth, and then walk off in a huff.

Meanwhile...

BEN went sailing out of the bedroom window of Dark Link.

"And stay out!" The shadowy double screeched demonically, slamming it shut again and drawing the curtains.

The little elf went skidding over the backyard's stony pathway, eventually tumbling into a giant hole.

"Ow... Huh?"

The hole was being dug deeper by the ghost of C/N, a dachshund, The Rake, Smile Dog and a whole horde of lemmings.

"What's going on?" He screamed, quickly scrambling up and over the edge.

BEN stumbled back, tripped over a stack of tiles and went tumbling into another hole, which was shallower and more rounded.

"Aaah!"

He landed on soft, earthy soil. BEN was lucky, because the rest of it was already tiled.

Sonic.exe booted him out of the way and poured a whole bucket of cement over the soil, cackling to himself as any worms or bugs had been crawling around in there were suffocated.