He Takes Care Of You

[Since I'm –attempting- to dedicate tomorrow to writing We're All Crazy Here's "innocent" flashback chapter, this will be a quick-fire short 'n sweet! Enjoy! :)]

Jeff The Kira

A walk in the park D/N had gone awry; an unexpected downpour. The heavy rain and chilly wind bestowed a generous gift of a common cold upon both of you.

When Jeff found you and the dog curled up in your respective beds, distinctive lumps under a pile of blankets, he wanted to help in any way he could.

Helping, as it turned out, consisted of catching the bug by standing outside until he got soaked too, and eagerly joining you in the "sick bed."

You kicked him off, felt sorry for him a few minutes later, let him crawl back in, and sluggishly got up to make chicken soup for two.

-Politely rejecting his offer of more "help", first.

BEN Drowned... In apples?

When he found you lying lethargically in bed, surrounded by tissue boxes and over-the-counter medicines, BEN had no idea what to do.

"Aah! What's wrong with you?"

"It's just a widdle colph," you moaned, your nose all blocked and stuffy.

"Oh no!"

The next thing you knew - he was on your bed, holding a spoon and soup bowl.

"It's okay Y/N; I'll keep you fed!"

You thought it was sweet of him to do... until you realized he'd filled the soup bowl with cheese dip and Doritos. Unfortunately, you had no sense of taste. So he took it upon his own shoulders to eat them for you.

Dark Link~

Clad in his neko pyjamas, Dark Link loyally responded to your late-night plea for help. He looked adorable with the kitty ear hood, but that's beside the point.

Expecting the worst, he asked: "What's wrong, my sweet angel?"

"I can't reach the bookcase!" You complained, making grabby motions at thin air.

He sighed and shook his head.

Saying nothing, the shade fetched you your book. He knew instantly you'd fallen ill. He knew you went a bit funny under the influence of painkillers.

Darkness picked something interesting for himself, and settled down on a chair by the bedside to watch over you for the night.

Laughing Misa

Laughing Jack freaked out when he heard you sneeze.

Teleporting away, he popped back dressed in a bright yellow hazmat suit, inhaling Darth-Vader style through a giant vented oxygen mask.

The monochrome clown proceeded to "transfer" you to Smiley's surgery for "urgent medical attention", and absolutely refused to believe the not-so-good doctor's exasperated claims that you'd just caught a common cold.

After a long attempt to convince him otherwise, Smiley reluctantly wrote a prescription for bedrest and chicken soup, and sent the two of you on your way.

"Will this really make Y/N better?" asked L.J suspiciously, reading the note passed to his hand.

"It's a miracle cure," the not-so-good doctor lied, shoving him out the door.

Meanwhile, At The Creepynote Mansion Of Creepyness...

Weary, weak and tired, Smiley shut the surgery door behind L.J and secured it bolt and chain. After doing that, the not-so-good doctor treaded over to the window.

He closed the curtains, blocking out all the evilly bright sunlight, and flopped down onto his bed.

"Urk! That ridiculous clown - he's too much!"

Smirky's keen eyes, glowing bright in the sudden wave of dark, watched him intently. He was perched on the surgery table, hoping to avoid further encounter with their energetic penguin guest.

"You're acting stranger than usual."

Something snapped. Smiley rolled around full circle and snarled: "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN?"

"Like... that. Random mood swings. Increasing levels of violent behaviour. Petty insults and vulgar language. Listen to yourself. What would Evelyn think of you?"

The not-so-good doctor's tone of voice dropped dramatically, to a soft whisper. "You really love getting into my head, don't you?"

"Not particularly, no. The idea of being in your brain makes me shudder. The idea of getting on your nerves, however..."

______________________
A/N: Oh, I don't think Smiley's in any mood for dry humour...

Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever written a scenario out of sequence! L.J's came first, then BEN's, then Jeff, then the creepypasta mansion, and it ended with Dark Link's.

Alright; there won't be an update tomorrow; I'll be working on you-know-what. And Smirky will never forgive me for it.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
The last chapter was highly satisfied, but this one got jealous!
Feed it a star, if you can spare the second? ;)

Toodle-doo~!
TheNightPhantom