You Watch Anime Together

(These ones are a bit short but... Meh. To TheLonelyStoryteller, here's a virtual cookie! (:::) The song in the media is the first theme song of Soul Eater. You should watch it because it's epic)

Jeff the Killer

"What the hell is a "Black Butler?" Are they being racist?"

"Jeff-"

"Because I'm pretty sure that demon is white and-"

"Just watch the damn episode!"

The psychotic killer actually ended up quite enjoying the show. The only downside was that now he went around calling himself "one hell of a killer" and also stuffed D/N into the oven at some point.

BEN Drowned... In unknown poison?

You had made the fatal mistake of letting BEN binge-watch the English subbed episodes of Case Closed.

Now the little elf was walking around with a big red bowtie that he would occasionally speak into. And he would also jab people with his fake watch. And try to (unsuccessfully) read every single person he came across.

"I can tell that you eat a lot of burgers because you're fat and you've got crumbs all over your mouth!"

"I'm pregnant and these are freckles!" The woman wailed before bursting into tears.

Luckily, Smiley was able to administer a drug to knock him out and give him short-term amnesia.

That was the last time BEN was ever allowed to watch any anime without you present.

Dark Link~

"Magic Kaito 1412?"

"It's really good! Come on, Darkness! Watch it with me!"

"But they've only got the subbed version..."

"It doesn't matter! You dressed up like Kaito for that convention, remember?"

"Yes but with all the knocks on the head I've gotten since that time, it's a little hard to remember details!"

Darkness did watch the anime with you but fell asleep halfway through the third episode. He had been feeling mysteriously tired after the ballet competition.

Laughing Jack

L.J was very happy to oblige and watch Soul Eater with you while eating popcorn out of a huge tub.

The monochrome clown claimed that he just liked the intro theme, but you knew better.

"It's because of Death the Kid and those stripes in his hair, isn't it?"

"I want stripy hair like that! It'd go perfectly with my nose!"

Well, BEN overheard this took matters into his own hands.

l.J walked around with some paper stripes glued onto his head for the next day or so. Everyone sniggered at him but he had no idea why until Smiley took pity on him and ripped them off.

At the Creepypasta Mansion...

Slenderman greeted Evelyn at the door.

"Why hello, child. Did you want to speak with Smiley?"

"Yes. He called me in, actually. Said he had something important to tell me."

If the faceless creepypasta had any eyebrows, they would be raised high in the sky.

"Oh? Is that so? I don't think he's even awake at this time. But if you're sure...?"

She nodded.

"Very well then. Right this way."

Slenderman led her to Smiley's room/surgery, intending to listen closely to whatever he had to say because truthfully, the not-so-good doctor had been acting very strange as of late.

A sleepy-eyed Smiley answered the door.

"Who died this time?" He asked, yawning loudly.

Evelyn shyly spoke up.

"You wanted to see me, Smiley? I got your text message."

Smiley suddenly felt much more awake.

"Evelyn... My phone has been missing since yesterday."

"But it said to meet me in the basement of the creepypasta mansion!"

The not-so-good doctor smiled nervously and tried to avoid Slendy's gaze. He didn't want to worry Evelyn by telling the truth.

"It must've been a fan of creepypasta. I'm sorry that you had to leave so early in the morning for this."

She gave him a strange look but turned around and walked out without another word.

Slenderman crossed his arms, his tentacles moving around independently.

"Smiley..."

"Come in; I'll explain everything from the beginning

___________________

A/N: Aaaah... I'm feeling too lazy to say anything intelligent.

Ta-Ta!

~TheNightPhantom