He Catches You Twerking

Specially requested by Katiekat1300! Here's your virtual cookie! (:::)

Jeff the Killer

The deadly plague had spread like wildfire across the globe.

It was all over the news, radio and even newspapers. Countless had been injured and millions reported a rapid loss of innocence in their children who were unfortunate enough to glance at the television during one of the outbreaks.

It was....

The twerking craze.

Even animals were starting to display disturbing behavior such as the thrusting of the bottom and unexplainable fits of tounge-wiggling.

D/N had been twerking for half an hour to Miley Cyrus music with no signs of stopping.

You tried to watch T.V in peace, but it was impossible with an inexperienced dog twerking badly around the couch in circles.

"D/N!"

The troublesome pooch remained in some sort of mystic twerky-trance.

Finally you became so fed up that you went over and exclaimed:

"Look you crazy dog! This is how you're supposed to twerk!"

And then you began teaching him/her how to twerk correctly. D/N took notes with a little doggy-notepad.

Jeff walked in halfway though this little "lesson".

"Hey Y/N! Can I borrow your..."

He wordlessly span around and walked out to burn off his eyeballs, looking thoroughly traumatized.

Don't worry though, the psychotic killer didn't follow up on his original intentions.

He instead curled up in the bathtub and rocked to-and-fro with wide bloodshot eyes for the next half-an-hour or so.

BEN Drowned... In bum-bums?

(Quick Disclaimer 'cause I'm paranoid: I do not own the song(s) mentioned below!)

Ding Dong!

CRASH! The whole house shook violently.

You rushed over to the door and opened it by a small crack.

After carefully eying the visitor, you let him in with gratitude.

"Oh thank goodness you're here, doctor!"

"Let's save the formalities for later. Now then, what seems to be the problem?" Smiley asked, putting on his other surgical glove with a snap.

CRASH!

"It's BEN! He's been infected with... With... Something!'

You began leading him upstairs.

"Can you describe his symptoms? Any changes in diet or behavior?"

"Just take a look for yourself!" You said exasperatedly.

CRASH!

Smiley took a quick peek into the room before rapidly straightening up and closing the door with a slam.

"Euthanatize him. He's beyond help."

"Smiley!"

CRASH!

The not-so-good doctor cringed.

"All right... I'll try my best..."

You gave him a sympathetic pat on the head before shoving him back into the room and locking the door behind him.