Chapter Two

Draco opened the folder when his phone rang for him to answer his phone. "Harry? What's wrong?" Draco asked. "Nothing. I'm stuck waiting on somebody at the moment, thought I would call." Harry asked and Draco smiled. "I do worry with you out there, but I was kind of in the middle of something." Draco said. "Seeing how you can't leave the house, what could you really be doing?" Harry kind of laughed. "I...was going to try and get Summers parents on the phone." Draco whispered. "They know she's safe, I doubt they answer." Harry said. "I know, but I thought I would try. She's a smart cookie and she looks oddly familiar and her last name is very familiar, I just can't place it." Draco said. "What's her last name?" Harry ask. "Granger." Draco said. "They...never had a third child, are you sure?" Harry asked in an odd voice. "I'm sure. She has a much older sister and brother." Draco said. "Don't call...Let me, I promise if I can't by this evening...You can call tomorrow. I might can do better." Harry said. "Okay, Max needs his bottle anyway." Draco said. "I love you." Harry said. "I love you too." Draco said.

Harry put back on his helmet and hurried back to he post but grabbed the shoulder of another Soldier, who due to the cast on his leg slowly turn around. "I know we lost touch a long time ago, but it seems rather important that you gave up a child because of this war.' Harry said and Ron let out a sigh. "Because Mione doesn't like to tak about it. We barely have enough money for those bloody security and for the school our two go to. There was no way in hell we could have afford her staying home with the kid. We didn't have a choice, how is it you know?" Ron said. "Because I told you, we moved into his parents Manor. We have six kids at the moment, Summer is one of them." Harry said and after a moment. "At least I know for sure she really is safe." Ron said. "Bring Hermione over, and the kids. There's plenty of room for you to stay the night." Harry said. "Maybe in a few days. I have to call the bus for the kids and-" Ron said. "Email all the information, and Draco can have it all set up before we leave. How long has it really been since you've seen her?" Harry asked. "It been over a year." Ron replied. "Send the email and see your daughter, she could use seeing the two of you and maybe a bit more understand of why she isn't home." Harry said. "Very well. She'd love the surprise." Ron said.

Draco had dinner going on the kids running around the living room and the hallways, even the two teenagers joined in. School work was done, nobody could go outside and the children wanted to play. However, their roughhousing was upsetting the infant in the play pen. "Kids, go upstairs until dinner. The baby is fussing." Draco yelled, and the kids raced up the stairs and Draco lend down and picked up the fussy boy. "They are just bored sweetie. They forget about the baby." Draco said, sitting in the chair and held the pacifier in his mouth who locked a hand on Draco's finger. "I'm sorry about your mommy and daddy, maybe one day we can give you a proper family." Draco said, giving his head a kiss before easing the half asleep boy in the cot after a few minutes of rocking. Draco turn the over on low to keep the food heated as he waited for Harry and them to hurry along after their shift. Half an hour later, the door unlocked and the two teens came in. "Big house." Said the girl. "You got everything you need for the evening?" Draco asked. "Yes, mum tripled checked. curfews are starting in like five minutes." The boy said. "Dad said you have our sister?" Asked the girl. "We do, yes. Summer! Come here please!" Draco called for. "Dinner will be happening shortly, as soon as everybody is ready." Draco said, taking their bags and hung them with the rest. "You're gonna get me it!" Summer whined at the top of the stairs. "Tag is over for you, Summer. Come down stairs." Draco said and after a small whine, she hurried down the stairs. "If it isn't little Sunny." The girl smiled. "I told you don't-" Summer started, but then ran over to the two teenagers crying. Draco smiled lightly before the door opened and the three adults came and Harry hurriedly shut the door. "Now the last name makes sense." Draco whispered to himself. "Less then an hour and you got all the calls made?" Ron asked. "Two years of phonecalls to try and make a differences. Yours were childs play. Your son can ride the bus with the twins and another will be sent for your daughter as she is training, you'll ride with Harry and somebody will be here to pick up her at 7:45. I believe earlier then your used to, but we are farther form the city." Draco responded. "Do try and keep it down. The baby's asleep." Draco added. "Mommy!" Cried Summer. "Goodness you've gotten so big." Hermione cried, holding tightly onto the young girl. "You sure everything is set?" Ron said. "I am." Draco said, before he wondered upstairs. "What will happen to us?" Phoebe asked. "What do you mean?" Draco asked. "We don't...have a family anymore." She whispered and Draco ease down to his knees. "One day, you and your sister will have a new family. Maybe even here." Draco smiled lightly, getting held onto. "My ears still ring form that day." She sobbed and Draco got to his feet holding the oversized girl. "I know sweetheart, but we will do everything in our power to keep you safe." Draco said, holding her close.