Chapter 21

The vote between the children were two girls and a boy, but Harry took Draco into the kitchen. "Were you aware-" Harry started. "I...was worried it would change your mind... I suppose I should have told you." Draco whispered and Harry let out a sigh, but gave him a light kiss. "As long as you are sure you can handle it." Harry said to get a nod. "I think so. I can handle autism, I can handle down syndrome." Draco said and Harry smiled. "Alright, they should be here in just a few minutes, where did Brittany go?" Harry said and Draco got this guilty look on his face. "You didn't tell her." Harry said kind of playfully. "I'm sorry! She was so fussy and wanted to paint their names, and she didn't vote or tell them!" Draco fussed and Harry let out a sigh, but give Draco a big kiss. "This is why you are daddy, and I am pa. You will spoil those children rotten." Harry said and Draco blushed. "I can't help it." Draco blushed. "Yes, I know." Harry said, before they rejoined the table. "Brittany! Hurry up!" Draco then said.

Harry was the one that went outside to meet the social worker. "They are also potty trained?" Harry asked, helping the toddlers out of the van. "Yes, they aren't too far behind their sister. Only talking is a little hard for them." She said. "Alright...Thank you." Harry said.

Harry walk the three toddlers into the house. "I told you!" Phoebe laughed, before Grey give a funny look. "What's the matter with the two boys, they look different." Grey said. "That isn't a very nice thing to say, Grey...but yes, they are different." Draco said. "Brothers have Down syndrome and are the same. That is how come they have the same condition." The girl toddler said. "Wow, somebody is a smart girl." Draco smiled lightly and she kind of blushed. "Maybe Brittany might get some competition!" Taylor said, and she shook her head. "Never! I will outsmart anybody." Brittany said and Harry laughed. "Sorry boys. She made it a point to be smarter then anybody." Harry said and Draco kind of giggled. "Oh, alright." He replied and Draco turned to the three toddlers. "Can you tell everbody your names?" Draco then asked.

"... Forest."

"Dan!"

"Genny!"

Brittany looked kind of shocked. "Form Forest Gump!" She said. "I shouldn't be surprised you know that movie." Harry said and Taylor smiled. "That's pretty cool. Does it say what-" He started. "Later boys...and Maybe Brittany." Draco said, unsure if he felt she should know. She was old enough in school, but in his eyes and Harrys, she was still just a little girl. "Boys, take them to their room to g to settle. Brittany, Phoebe get lunch started." Draco said, as he and Harry grabbed their luggage. However, Draco's leg got grabbed on by one of the two boys. Telling them apart was going to be difficult, at least at the moment. Harry just smiled. "Looks like somebody is excited to get to know his new daddy." Harry said, before looking at the older twin boys. "You two help me get their stuff put up. I feel as if Draco should get the triplets settle in their room." Harry smiled lightly. "Oh, alright." Draco smiled lightly.

Draco took the three toddlers up to three room, and pushed opened the door. "Is...maybe...it possible for me to have my own room, later?" Jenny asked. "Do you not like sharing with your brothers?" Draco asked, as the two boys hurried over to the toy chest. "They...have their own... connection, and sometimes it's hard for me to play with them...it was easier when we didn't spend all our time together...They come find me a couple times a day and then we play games." She said and Draco smiled lightly. "If you are okay with a tiny room, we can get it done today, well a couple days. On one condition." Draco said. "What...would that be?" She asked. "Let Brittany paint your room? She loves to paint and it would be thrilled to paint your room." Draco said. "Okay." She smiled lightly.

That night, about two in the morning. Harry hurried into the older twin boys room. Taylor was screaming, in the middle of a nightmare he hadn't been able to wake himself up form. "He won't wake up." Tyler fussed. "Start the shower." Harry said, picking up Taylor, as Tyler hurried into the bathroom. "Alright, let's get you woken up." Harry said to the screaming teenager in his arms. Harry eased him down into the tub, letting the cold water bounce off the teenager who was slowly stopping his screams. "Good boy." Harry said, and not to long after, his eyes shot open. "Hey." Harry said before Taylor quickly turned off the water. "Hi..." He whispered. "Come, let's get you in a fresh change of pajamas." Harry said. "I'm-" He started to say. "No, you aren't. You not only have school but work. You have to rest." Harry said, pulling him to his feet. "But..." He whispered. "Come lay with your father and I." Harry said and after a moment...he embarrass Lee agreed.

"What's the matter with our biggest boy?" Draco said that next morning, seeing Taylor sleeping in the middle of the bed. "His nightmares are back. I called his doctor, but ... He couldn't fix him in for a few more days." Harry said and Draco frown. "I don't mind him sleeping with us in need, I just wish we could help." Draco said. "We have, a lot. Sometimes though, there is only so much as parents we can do." Harry said and Draco let out a sigh. "I suppose that is true. You sure you don't mind Jenny getting her own room?" Draco asked. "If that is what she wants. I can understand how she would feel a little...out of place." Harry said and Draco agreed.