34

It's been a month. A very busy month in their household. Fourteen children, even if one wasn't a physical child. Mentally, Samuel was a child, well a teenager at least.

It was October 19th. Nicholas' eleventh birthday. The boy was still sick, but his three brothers made a point to make his birthday special. They were back together again, happier.

Samuel dropped Nicholas a little hard on the couch that morning. "brother." He fussed a little. "Sorry...To much. Bad day." He kind of mumbled, but he handed Nicholas his small bag. It held a small oxygen tank in it. He slowly put in his noise piece, getting a toddler wiggled up on his lap. Little Max, who yawned, smiled up at him. Nicholas smiled. "Hi, new baby brother." Max giggled, but yawned. He nuzzled to Nicholas tummy, slowly going back to asleep. "Brother, it's okay...You can rest more." Nicholas said, but Samuel shook his head. "No. No. We going to do something special! The doctor said it was okay!" Samuel smiled and Nicholas smiled lightly.

Draco sat down on the coffee table, facing the boy, holding a small box. "I wasn't sure what to get you, and you didn't want a party." Draco said, handing him the small box. Over the last month, Nicholas was a lot more comfortable around Draco and Harry. "I...don't have the strength for a party really...I'm... Nervous to go out...how can we? I ... Know there's laws still in place." Draco nodded to Nicholas statement. "The twins are soldiers, and Harry. Harry has to tag long, but will keep in the background. Let you boys spend time together." Draco smiled lightly and he slowly opened the box. "A bracelet?" He smiled lightly. "One that isn't medical." Draco said and he smiled. "Thank you, Draco." He smiled.

"Samuel, you need your shoes on. It's too cold of a day." Harry pointed out, just an hour later. Taylor held Samuel's shoes. "It's...been a rough morning. He isn't used to going out since everything." Tyler comment on and Harry let out a sigh. "Very well." Harry said, pulling out the wheelchair that they got for Nicholas. He wasn't strong enough to walk. "I...never liked those things..." He mumbled, standing on his feet. "You can barely make it to the bathroom, Nicholas." Harry pointed out. "You a little to big to carry, Nicky." Tyler half frowned. "I...really don't want that stupid thing." He mumbled. "Harry...?" Taylor asked. "Bring it along, but if you're comfortable enough. You can ride piggy back." Harry said and after a moment Nicholas nodded.

They first stopped at a movie theater. It was some kid program Nicholas had been talking about. He smiled and sat close to the front with his oversized icy and attempting to eat some bad theater popcorn. He was having trouble eating the popcorn so it pretty much went untouched but quickly finished up his icy watching the movie.
At one point, the twins took turns holding him on their backs. The eleven year old might be small, but over a while, he gets heavy. They spent a lot of time walking, will they did. Taking turns holding the boy on his back as they walked around the town and just talked. The day wasn't even half over, but Nicholas was getting really tried. The day was growing to be to much for him, even if it was his birthday. "I...wanna go by the graveyard." He mumbled and Tyler, the twin that had been holding him on his back at that moment, looked at Harry. "Nicholas...seems it would be more appropriate to go another day." Harry tried to suggest, but he slowly shook his head. "I wanna go." He whined and Harry let out a sigh, and against his better judgement. He took the four boys to the graveyard.
He wanted to be took there, so he could fall asleep by them. Even if they weren't alive anymore. He had always slept with his parents. He never got a good night's sleep. His brothers just wasn't the same. Harry waited, a few minutes before slowly picking him up. Nicholas kept asleep getting a jacket laid on him for a blanket. "Let's go home, boys." Harry kept his voice quiet and the twins had a hard time pulling Samuel away. They couldn't right away, forced to wait a few more minutes. Harry walked up beside Samuel, who stood just staring at the tombstone. "Sam, we have to get brother home." Harry said and after a long frown, Samuel turned away and Harry took the boys home.

Draco and Harry slowly and carefully changed Nicholas clothes, putting him into jammies. Draco slowly washed the dirt off his skin, before putting on his mask. So much activity today and really weaken his breathing and his body. He normally woke up, even if half or partly, during being change. He didn't this time. Draco felt the kiss on his head. "Come, he'll be okay." Harry said softly. "How did he get so dirty?" Draco asked, being brought slowly to his feet. "He wanted to lay by their gravestone...He was asleep quickly. I didn't want to upset him, but I don't believe it was healthy. I know he misses them. They all do." Harry said softly. "He was always with them...He's pretty much depended on everybody else." Harry nodded, giving Draco a light kiss. "I know, I do. Just...let him rest. It was a big day for him. Really like that silly movie though." Draco smiled. "Good, thank you for taking them out." Draco whispered, getting another kiss. "Of course, it was his birthday after all." Harry replied. "...Lay...With me..." Nicholas mumbled to them, woken up finally by their light conversation.

Draco tucked him lightly into bed before they joined him in the bed, with him in the middle. A light grip he give to their hands. Draco smiled lightly, and kiss his head. "Sleep, Nicky." Draco said softly.