25

Harry heard a little bit of the fussing and Max didn't at all want to lay down in his own crib. "Bring him to the big bed." Harry said, slipping under the blankets and Draco brought the fussy boy over to the bed. Max half yawn, but crawled himself in the middle of the bed and Harry chuckled. "Alright, under the blankets little man." Harry said and after another somewhat fussy noise he wiggled himself under the blankets and so did Draco. It didn't take long for Max to start sucking on his thumb and nuzzled close to Draco, who soon got a light kiss on his head by Harry.

Harry yawned that Sunday morning, awaking up before his alarm as a new little alarm was hitting in his check trying to get him to wake up. Harry chuckled and grabbed his hearing aid off the end table and put it in his ear. "Good morning, Max." Harry said getting a giggle form the boy, but he pointed to the bathroom. "Oh? Is somebody wanting to be a big boy?" Harry asked, getting to his feet and stood the one and half year old on his feet. Harry walked him into the bathroom, where He had sat up the toddler potty training chair thing. Harry heard Draco yell through the house that breakfast was ready as Harry set Max up on the potty chair. "You have to hurry, breakfast is ready!" Harry smiled, getting another giggle form max.

Harry helped Max wash off his hands, before they hurried to join the group of kids in the house waiting on breakfast, most were still in the jammies. Harry held Max on his hip, as he walked over to Draco who was still at the stove putting pancakes on the plates of the children in the line. "Why don't you tell daddy what you did this morning?" Harry said, but Draco really didn't hear what Harry said, only give Harry a light kiss and the giggly Max a kiss on his cheek. Harry grabbed Draco's wrist. "Hey, stop for just a moment." Harry said, stopping Draco's movements and Draco give a light smile. "Sorry...Lost in a thought." Draco replied, getting another kiss. "That's okay. Max can you tell daddy what you did?" Harry asked and Max gave a tiny nod. "...Potty." Max said a little broken up. He wasn't that good at speaking yet. "You have to potty?" Draco asked, but took Max from Harry. "...went Potty." Max said. "Yay!" Jenny said. "Really?" Phoebe asked as Draco give Max a big hug. "My goodness! Your getting to be such a big boy!" Draco half cried. "He woke me up." Harry laughed.

They all sat down for breakfast. "Who is it you have been taking so much Tyler?" Harry asked, And Tyler just looked down into his lap trying to hide the blush on his face. "I knew it!" Taylor said, kind of laughing. "Oh, don't tease your brother." Harry said, but couldn't help but smile lightly. "Tyler, who is it your texting so much?" Harry asked again. "Just...somebody form school is all..." Tyler said. "It's this almost seventeen year old form school, who keeps asking him out." Taylor said, between a bite of his pancakes. "I never said he asked me out." Tyler whined. "I know my brother by now and he's asked me twice why you just somewhat ignore the question of him asking you out." Taylor said. "Are you worried about something, Tyler?" Harry asked and after a sigh. "I...wasn't really sure what you'd think...you made it clear were wasn't leaving until we marry." Tyler said. "That doesn't at all mean you can't have a boyfriend, but you aren't spending the night anywhere but here and yes, I am to meet this boy before you go out with him." Harry said. "He...just wants to take...me to that fall dance thing at the school." Tyler said. "I'll still have to meet the boy, because that dance doesn't even end until ten and I am unsure about you being out after ten." Harry said, getting a playful hit by Draco. "Harry, they'll be sixteen soon enough. I'm sure something reasonable can be worked out." Draco said. "Invite him over, before the dance Tyler." Harry said and Tyler gave a small nod.

"What do you plan on saying to his little crush?" Draco asked, once they were on the bedroom and Max was sitting in the floor playing with a toy. "I don't really know. I mostly just want to see him and maybe ask about his family? I know the world is still crazy so I do worry about triggering him, but I don't want my son going off with some random boy I know nothing about." Harry said, easing to sit on the bed. "I do understand where your coming form, but even my father didn't have to meet you, at least not right away." Draco said, worried Harry was being to hard when it come to dating and such. "The world has changed a lot in Twenty-five years, Draco. Those children are ours to protect and I won't let somebody hurt them if I can do something about it. I know teenagers get broken hearts, I do, but the world is very crazy, even if it is getting better. I worry." Harry said and Draco lend down giving him a big kiss. "This is one of the many reasons I love you so much. Even if you don't stay home with the children, you care so much about them. You love them and want what is best for them to." Draco said, getting eased to sit on Harry's lap. "I'm happy to have our children. They are all so different, even if some are identical in looks. I wouldn't change it for the world. I do hope we do right by those children. I really do." Harry said. "I think we will, just because we want to give them a better life then they once had." Draco replied.