chapter 13

Harry slowly sat up in the bed, the smell of breakfast long gone form the house. Harry's head was still ringing, his whole body hurt and he was still very numbish.  Harry eased back down in the bed...He was not going to be able to move throw the achyness his body felt. He felt a little sick, he wasn't sure if he was just sick...or if it was because of how much he hurt right now. He heard the baby cry...somewhat. It was muffled and he still had no hearing in his right ear...this worried him. He really might be deaf in an ear because of the bombing and three soldiers were killed and many very hurt. He wasn't sure how many civilians were killed either, but the number was high.

The bedroom door opened, Draco carried a trey that he sat down on the foot of the bed. "There's also a couple of pain killers...the doctor won't be by for a while. You really should try and eat." Draco said softly. Harry didn't really say anything as he watched Draco pick up Max who was still real fussy. After a bottle and his meds seem vert fussy and Draco frown. He thought it was his ear still hurting, but max new Harry wasn't feeling good and so did Theo who seen Harry didn't leave for work like the day before and Theo pushed opened the bedroom door and fussed out. Draco got a little worried. He knew Harry needed rest and these two boys wasn't going to let that happened. Theo fussed out and run over to the bed. Draco seen a light smile that Harry gave the small boy and slowly pulled Theo on the bed who fussed out again, but give the cut on Harry's cheek a kiss. Harry let out a small noise when Theo throw himself onto Harry's body. It sent a large amount of pain throughout his very sore body, but he wouldn't dare let it show to the boy who was fighting throw his own discomforts to try and make Harry feel better. Harry locked an arm around the small boy who nuzzled to him, trying to hide himself in Harry.

After a moments thought, Draco took a sit beside him on the bed holding Max who got wide eyed. "I think they know you need some love." Draco said softly and after a moment, Harry nodded lightly and took the baby who relaxed in Harry's arms and Draco give him a light kiss. "I love you, very much." Draco said softly. "You mean...the world to me... Draco. I'll be fine." Harry said very low and a hit broken up, only to get somewhat of a sad smile and a light kiss. "Try and eat something. I'm going to go check on Brittney and Grey." Draco said softly and Harry gave a small nod.

Brittney was sitting at the table working on some school work by her own choice. She jumped slightly when Draco give her head a pat, but quickly gave him a small smile. "Is...Harry okay?" She asked kind of softly. "He will be okay...might be deaf in his right ear, but overall he will be okay." Draco said. "Isn't Phoebe Hard of hearing?" She asked. "A bit and so is Taylar but nothing we can't handle." Draco answered. "Would...he want this?" She asked kind of shyly and pulled out a drawing. Harry and Draco stood under a tree looking at a swimming pool that shown the older kids swimming and the younger kids sitting, playing or laying by the pool on a play mat. "Brittney...did you work on this all night?" Draco asked. "I...have trouble sleeping...and I wanted to draw it...you have...a SketchBook and millions of things to draw with...I like art." She said kind of slyly. "You are more then welcomed to use my things...But you should be sleeping at night, Brittany." Draco said and she nodded lightly. "Come. He will love this picture you drew for him." Draco smiled and she slowly followed him to the bedroom where at some point in the short time, Harry had worked himself out of the bed. He need the bathroom and was not really wanting to walk so he had dropped down in the chair by the bathroom door that was by Draco's bookshelf. "Harry." Draco said kind of worried. "Just...working my way to the toilet." Harry said, feeling the kiss on his head. "Brittney has something she want to show you. She spent the night working on it." Draco said softly and Harry smiled lightly as Draco slowly pulled her over to the chair. She was rather shy about showing him the drawing but after a whisper of encouragement, she nodded. She slowly handed Harry the picture and Harry smiled lightly. "Somebody spent a lot of time drawing I see." Harry said. "I...like to draw and paint." She side kind of slyly. "I'm sure...we can get you a set." Harry said. "Your hand is puffy." She frown. "Sweetie, go play. No more school work." Draco said, and after a moment she slowly walked out of the bedroom.

"It's fine...just a bit of...after math form the bombing." Harry whispered kind of hushed. "Lets get you in another warm bath." Draco said, giving him a light kiss. Harry give a small nod and let Draco run another bath has he slowly made his way into the bathroom.
Draco opened the door to the bathroom a hour later, Harry sat holding his head, the ringing and the screams of the people dying so loud in his head. Draco frown, before sitting down on the side of the tub. Harry seen him in the reflection of the bath water. "Not...now, please." Harry somewhat mumbled. "Harry...you shouldn't be alone." Draco frown. "Please..." Harry somewhat whispered and after a small kiss on the head and a frown...Draco walked out of the bathroom.