33

Draco pulled the blanket over Taylor, who sat asleep in the recliner chair thing in the hospital room, close to the side of the hospital bed. He felt the small set of eyes on him, but just reached over and turn the small light off. "You should try and rest more, Nicholas. Unless you need something? The didn't really...specify, if you are able to eat anything at all, or not." Draco's voice kept soft as he turned slowly to face the hospital bed. He really didn't want to reply, he wasn't sure what he thought about Harry or Draco being his caregivers. "...A little..." He mumbled and Draco give him a soft smile. "Do you want a jello cup? Theo and Grey love them."  Draco said and after a moment, Nicholas nodded.

Draco sat at the foot of the hospital bed, as he slowly sat eating the cup of jello. "Do you want us to fully set you up in your brothers' room, or would you like your own room? Or a random sibling room?" Nicholas looked at him for a moment. "I...rather say with my brother...but they don't...have a big bed." Draco shook his head lightly. "Taylor told me you slept with your parents, was that always?" After a moment, He nodded. "I'm sure your brothers won't mind sharing the bed with you...but sometimes, your brother sleeps with me and Harry. You are welcomed to join him if he does." His eyes got a little wide, before he looked at his brother. "Brother...is big thought..." Draco smiled lightly. "Yes, but even if Samuel needed to...we would let him too. It doesn't matter, not at all. If that's what you need. Whatever makes you the most comfortable." Draco smiled. "I...wish...my parents were alive still..." Draco nodded. "I know, believe me. However, you have your brothers who love you very Much. We love you very much, even if it isn't returned. We just want to make you as couple as we can." Draco smiled and he gave a small nod. "I'm...tired." Draco nodded and turned the reminding lights off, after tucking him into bed lightly.

Harry give Draco's neck a kiss, who stood the next afternoon at the bedroom door. Harry and the twin older boys, changed the room around. There was a big king side bed added to the room and the bunk beds removed. Nicholas laid asleep in the middle of the bed, and their Classes would start that following morning. "Has the boys talked to Samuel yet?" Harry asked and Draco shook his head. "They don't know what to do on that... Nicholas wanted to see him, maybe you should?" Draco asked, trying around to face Harry who looked a bit uncomfortable. "I'm...not sure I'm the right one to talk to Samuel. I only know what I seen on paper." Draco gave him a light kiss. "I know you only know what's on paper, but Samuel does respond to you." Draco replied and gave Harry a light kiss.

Harry got Samuel to follow him to the attic and pulled out the few hand guns he kept. Samuel smiled and slowly picked one up. "There...is something we have to talk about, Samuel." Harry said, easing to sit down in his chair and Samuel took the sit beside him. "I...do something?" He frown. "No, you didn't do anything Samuel. How come...You never talked about Nicholas?" Samuel frown more. "I...thought...he died with them...He...was always with them...always." Harry shook his head. "What...if I told you Nicholas was still alive?" Samuels eyes got very big. "...They took him too then...because I'm not good enough." Harry let out a small sigh. "Right now, you aren't. Only because of what happened. One day, I know you'll be able to take care of not only yourself, but others." Harry replied and Samuel shrugged his shoulders, but picked up the cleaning objects. "Why...tell me...? Brother is gone." He mumbled and Harry shook his head. "We found brother, he is asleep. Wanting to see you, but...brother is different, a lot weaker...you have to be easy with him." Harry said having to grab the hand gun before it hit the ground.

He hurried to follow Samuel, who was going room to room. "Samuel." Harry said, putting his hands on Samuel's shoulders who let out half a whine, but stopped running and stood still. "You have to be very easy with your baby brother, Samuel. He is very hurt and weak, you understand?" Harry said and after a second, Samuel nodded.
Harry watched form the door way, still a little worried about Samuel being easy with the very broken boy. Samuel? Remember what to do. He slowly climbed up in the bed, and fixed his nose piece. Nicholas let out a little noise, but really didn't wake up. Samuel pulled the small blanket up over Nicholas, who did wake up this time. "Sammy!" Nicholas cried, half nuzzled his head into Samuel chest who, after a small noise himself, locked his arms around his baby brother. "Shh....no tears..." Samuel said. "Stay!" He cried and Samuel nodded.

Harry dropped down at his desk in his home office, and looked at his computer, but soon lend back in his chair. "I promise to take care of your boys. I'm sorry, I am uncomfortable around Sam...It's just difficult at times to remember he needs help, too." Harry said kind of low, talking to a ghost seemed kind of silly. He believed his husband when he told him what happened, he really did. It just, seemed...a bit unbelievable, it kind of did. He couldn't help it. "I promise." He whispered to himself and turned on his computer.