46

Tyler pointed to Max. Harry frowned and eased his hand on the boy's forehead. "How long as he been warm?" Harry asked. "Maybe the whole time? I just thought my body heat might have been what caused it." Wilson, the boyfriend of Tyler, said. "He's a little behind on his vaccines...because of the paperwork and stuff. He could have easily picked up a bug, unfortunately." Harry frowned, picking the toddler up. He didn't whined, just laid against Harry, still sucking on his thumb. "Keep if your leg as much as you can, for a couple days. They won't you to join P.T., to be sure you don't loose any mobility." Harry said. "I'm... assuming that isn't an option." He mumbled. "You'd be correct. You'll be fine. Come on, buddy, let's get you feeling better." Harry said.

Draco frowned when Harry came into the bedroom with the sick boy, who whined and reached for Draco. "Aw, what's the matter with my baby?" He said before he was nuzzled to by the toddler. "I'm not sure. The pediatrician can see him in the morning, but if his temperature gets to high, we should take him to children's, but...I'm not sure what's wrong with our boy." Harry said, easing the blanket over Max, before giving Draco a kiss. "Or you." Harry said. "Harry, the doctor is nearly one hundred percent, it's just a flare up. I've felt much better these last couple of days." Draco pointed out and that did make Harry smile, just a little. "I'm still worried." Harry said. "I know. That's why I am going to see the doctor, so you don't have to keep worrying, but I'm sure there isn't anything to worry about." Draco said and Harry shrugged his shoulder. "I hope so. I don't plan on losing you, anytime soon." Harry said, giving Draco a big kiss.

Max was feeling better come the morning hours and hit the pants Draco was trying to put on him. "...better!" He fussed, before Harry sat the boy down on his bottom, looking at him. "I know you might feel better, but you wasn't last night. Daddy and I are worried, please?" Harry asked and Max frowned, but laid downed. That let Draco dress the toddler who then ran off to play for a few more minutes before they had to leave. Draco hand going to his stomach. He was feeling sick to his stomach, like he might vomit. "Draco?" Harry frowned, giving him a light kiss on the cheek. What little Draco had for breakfast was coming back up, quickly. He pushed past Harry and dropped to his knee by the toilet in the bathroom currently being used by Taylor, who was in the shower. He pocked his head out. "Pa! Dads sick!" He scream over the water. "I know, sorry. This was the closes bathroom." Harry said, easing a hand on Draco's back. "It's cool." Taylor said, warpping a towel around his waist before he stepped out the shower. "Should it be this bad?" Taylor asked. Harry shook his head. "I promise...it's just a flare up." Draco said, but Harry nor Taylor believe it. "Max is feeling better, I think I'm just taking Draco to the doctor. Can you and Tiffany watch Max? Let me know if he get sick again." Harry said, ignoring Draco's protests that ended quickly with another vomit spell. "Yeah. Fix dad." Taylor said. "I will."

Draco laid asleep in the hospital bed. They took blood right off the bat and gave him an I.V. Draco felt drained, and after Harry tucked him in with a heating blanket, Draco fell asleep. Harry was worried that it was because of the old injury, but worst. Non of those possiblities we're good. The doctor walking into the room with the ultrasound machine and Harry frowned. "I'm assuming it's stomach really having troubles?" Harry asked. "Yes, but not in the way you think. It does make me worry about how his stomach and kidney will handle it, but we just watch them closely, and everything should be fine." Spoke the doctor. Harry raised an eyebrow. "I don't understand." Harry said, before the doctor just smiled and give Draco a light shake. Draco eyes opened and as the doctor sat down in the stoll. "I need to do an ultrasound, unfasten your belt and pants, please." He said.

Draco slowly grabbed Harry's hand, who give Draco's head a kiss. "We can handle whatever is going on, I promise." Harry said softly, sitting on the other side of Draco as the doctor put the cold gel on Draco's lower stomach. "It's rare. Since the war it's been happening. I'm not sure why. People want to say to help repopulate the earth after so many were lost. I'm surprised it happened with you being forty something years old, because even with woman, it would likely be high risk, but look." Spoke the doctor and Draco's eyes Widen. "How ... Is that even possible?" Draco asked, feeling the kiss to his head. "We aren't sure. It's becoming more common. Your stomach otherwise is healthy, not so far, having a flare you. Morning sickness is normal. We are going to start you on some vitamins, and get you sit up with a specialize to keep an eye on your weekly, but taking it easy and keeping in contact with your doctor is the way to go." He said. "Are you sure that's the only cause to him not feeling well?" Harry asked. "I am. His blood work was normal. Meaning his kidney is fine. His stomach looks well. The baby is just causing it." He said. "Thank you, very much." Harry said.

"I can't believe it." Draco said, just sitting in the van, looking at the ultrasound. Harry kissed his cheek. "It's just our time to have another child. One the children will welcome, I'm sure. Max will be a very good big brother..such a sweet boy." Harry smiled.