49

Harry and the twins, older boy twins, were already dressed and ready to go. It was Saturday and they were called in. Harry was a little concerned, but their boss didn't seem to concerned. He wouldn't let his mind raise, but little Anne hung onto Tyler's leg. "Baby girl, I'll be back in just a little while." Tyler said, patting her head. Harry chuckled, but eased down to the almost toddler girl. "Why aren't you in bed still? It's still dark outside." Harry said, but she fussed out. She wanted her new daddy. She was an almost two year old girl, and the daughter of Tyler's girlfriend. Tyler lend down and picked her up. "You have time. Try and get her back in bed. I have to talk to Samuel anyway." Harry said. "Are they going to start letting him come some of the time?" Taylor asked. "Once a week, for a few time. They remembered how he can get with the gun fire, but he was a good worker, once the sensory problems were worked over or dealt with. They would like to have him again if possible." Harry said. "He will like that, very much." Taylor said.

Tyler took Anne upstairs. To his fathers's room. That's were Max and Anne were sleeping. Anne wanted Max and Anne was used to sleeping in a room without Tiffany, because she never wanted Anne to see what her 'daddy' was doing. However, Tiffany was worried Anne would get used to sleeping in the same room as Draco and Harry, and she worried they might be upset with that. Tyler and Draco both told her, they didn't, mind, but she still worried.
Draco was still asleep in the bed. Not to most comfortable sleep as his stomach was upset, because of the pregnancy. A pregnancy that was rare, even more rare because he was over 40 years old. They didn't know what to expect, and Draco was slightly scared.
Max had kicked off his blanket in his sleep and laid on back in his little toddler bed, a cars bed with a new princess bed beside it. The one Anne was using. Tyler pulled the blanket over his baby brother, who made a point to sleep on his underwear, not a baby diaper. And his shirt. Tyler then laid Anne down on her new bed. "No!" She fussed. "I have to go to work, sweetie. I'll be back soon for you and mommy, okay?" Tyler said, pulling the blanket up over her. She frowned, very much. "No..." She fussed by yawned. "Your sleepy. You have to go back to sleep sweet girl, I'll be back before you know it." Tyler said, tucking her into bed, and kissed her forehead.

Harry, Samuel and the twins left for work. A note left for Draco to let them know Samuel was with them. There was a small possibility, that Draco's wouldn't noice Samuel was gone, but the possibility was still there, so Harry left a note.
"Sammy!" Said a woman, the sister of one of the workers about Samuel ages. She half cried but Sammy smiled and ran over to her. "Who's the woman?" Harry asked. "I'm not sure. He was pretty much independent before. A girlfriend maybe?" Tyler said. "I know she's a sister of somebody, but why is she here." Taylor asked. "Because they want to open the woman working not that the war is moving passed us." Said their boss. "The woman don't need to fight." Harry said. "They wouldn't, they know their place when they work here. She's was a cook." He said. "And she knew Sammy?" Tyler asked. "Anybody that was new, didn't know he was autistic. He did well, until the war started. Then once your parents were killed, we lost him. I only said the one day, because I don't want to overwhelm the man." He said. "If he wanted to come more?" Harry asked. "He can, if it doesn't overwhelmed him. He has to been thinking clearly." Said their boss.

Half an hour later, Sam was pulled away form the girl by his twin little brothers. "Who's your friend?" Taylor asked. "Summer." Samuel said, messing around with the shirt he was gave. He didn't have his undershirt on, so it made him feel itchy. "And summer is?" Tyler said and after a shrug of his shoulders. "Not sure yet, wasn't myself." He whispered. "Was she your girlfriend, Sammy?" Tyler asked. "Little bit, but don't think so anymore." Samuel said. "Go. Go fine out." They both smiled and pushed their brother back over to her.

They didn't bring it back up, at least not when their work day got started. It wasn't until they were in the car, that Samuel pulled out a picture the girl handed to him. "....she is my wife...but when...it happened...she went to stay with her parents...she came by a couple times a week, bring...foods I didn't have to cook and stuff...I got really scared...and daddy was gone...her parents...were working on getting the thing you have on me, but you got it... She wants to come stay..." Samuel whispered. "I don't remember you getting married." Tyler said. "...we just went to the courthouse ... didn't ljke the idea of all that stuff or all the people...and she was having a baby." Samuel said, handing the picture back. The woman was sitting in a rocking chair, rocking the newborn baby warped in a blanket. "They can come over, Sam. You brothers want you close, I know you know that." Harry said. "Her daddy, wants to talk to you, don't know why." Sam said and Harry smiled lightly. "I'll talk to them, but you really should be speaking to that lady Draco talked about." Harry said. "I don't need her ... I'm not crazy." He mumbled. "It isn't about you being crazy, Sam. It's to help you keep yourself is all. Especially, if you want your wife and baby close." Harry pointed out.