29

Tayler sat Max on the big bed and walked into the bathroom to grab a pull up. Max seen the pull-up, and he frown. "Big...boy!" Taylor give his head a pat. "I know you are, but just for your nap. I promise we can take it off after you wake up." Max shook his head. Taylor pulled Max to lay on his back but Max whined out and started to kick at Taylor who was trying to pull his little pants off. "Stop it!" Taylor said at the fussy boy. "..big...boy!" He whined and let out a scream. The scream brought Draco to the bedroom less then a minute later. Max sat on the bed, without his pants, but those new underwear Harry had picked up for Max. Max was mad, he wouldn't put on the pull up. Taylor looked exhausted more with the angry little toddler who wanted to fuss out. "Max, why are you giving brother such a hard time?" Draco asked, easing max to lay on his back. "He is being fussy about putting a pull-up on. I rather not wake up in a pool of piss." Draco turned to face Taylor with a frowned. "What your tongue around the children, Taylor." Taylor just throw the pull-up on the bed. "I want to go to bed." Draco turned back to Max, who had already sat back up and was shaking his head. Draco let out a sigh, before he got to his feet.

Max laid on a pad, ones that looked similar to the training ones for puppies, but obviously not one for puppies. Ones meant for potty training toddlers, used in case they had an accident over night. So it wouldn't ruin the mattress. As Max was in no mood to put on that pull-up, but was in the mood for a nap. Taylor didn't really like the idea, but he was to exhausted to fight anymore. Draco pulled the blanket up over them. "I wouldn't worry to much. He has been really good about using the bathroom. He just has it in his little mind he isn't a baby anymore." Taylor shrugged his shoulders, but shut his eyes. He was going back to bed. He felt the kiss on his forehead. That really embarrassed the teenager. Draco seen that, but just smiled lightly. He gave Max a big kiss on his cheek, and turned off the lighting in the bedroom. "I'm downstairs if you need me, Taylor."

Draco pants leg got pulled on and looked down to see Jenny. He smiled lightly. "Yes, Jenny?" She looked a little lost. "Brothers like Sam Better...and Theo is all by himself...I don't...know if he would want to play." Draco give her head a part. "Samuel, Grey and your brothers all have something in common. They know they are different. They will find good friends in one another, but your brothers will come back to you, once the new of Sam is over. Theo is a good boy, I know he would be happy to play." Jenny looked down between her feet, before slowly looking back up at Draco. "How...can you...be sure? I'm new...not his real sister." Draco dried off his hands. He had been washing dishes before she came along, and he eased down to his knees. "Because you are our family now. He is your brother. It's a different kind of family, yes. He is still your brother." Jenny just blinked and Draco took her hand, and got to his feet.

"Theo. Would you like to play with your sister?" Theo looked up at Draco form sitting on their bed. "Play what? Brother and I play different games, I'm not sure what a girl would want to play." Draco chuckled. "I...think I'd like that game too." She said, pointing to the T.V. and Theo smile and patted the sit beside him on the bed.

Draco went back into the kitchen. His time in the kitchen was short lived, however. Taylor started screaming form a nightmare. The dish in his hand was dropped and he hurried up the flight of stairs. Max looked scared, but wiggled himself off the bed. Draco took the screaming boy in his arms. "Max, be very very careful...But find Tyler. Please! Be careful." Draco tried rocking Taylor who was just screaming and crying. "Shh, baby. Please." Draco whispered in his ear, but Taylor wouldn't calm down.
Tyler hurried up the stairs, and started the shower in their master bedroom, but they couldn't get him moved. They wasn't Harry. Harry could pick Anyone up, easily it seemed. "Maybe the neighbor?" Draco shook his head. "Get some warm water."

It took longer this way, but the warm water did break throw. Taylor's eyes shot up and he felt the rag on his head. Draco's hand on his shoulder, and rubbing a spot on his temple lightly. Taylor didn't talk, but looked at Draco. Draco smiled lightly at Tayler. "How come you didn't tell me they were getting this bad again?" His voice was soft and after Taylor made sure Tyler wasn't in the room, he slowly sat up. "...Comes and go... Sam's paintings...kind of painful. I guess...I miss my old life...but I...have came to love this life...a lot of mix emotions." Draco nodded in understanding. "Something you need to understand is, it isn't wrong to remember your old life. To even want your old life back. To remember your parents. Non of that is wrong. I know it has to be difficult. You lost your parents, in a very awful way, at such a young age. Nobody blames you. Harry and I understand you, more then you think. Is...it making it worst because you've started addressing us the way you have?" Taylor shook his head, before but smiled just lightly. "Mama, come to me in a dream. Young. Pretty. So full of life..."