30

Draco blinked but eased to sit on the bed, by the foot. He looked up at Taylor who shown a light smile. "She came to me...Like a ghost. Had to of be. They way she talked...Seemed to real to be such a dream...maybe it was, but I like to think she really came to visit me." He paused for a moment, easing to sit up properly on the bed. Draco kept quiet, he just wanted to listen to Taylor. "She said she was thankful, that you and pa were so opened. So good to us. She said...she would have went to Sam, but she worried. She fear...he wouldn't understand it wasn't real. Just a dream..." He frowned for a moment, but Draco smiled lightly. "Doesn't mean it wasn't real. She could have easily been there in your dreams." The thought made Taylor smile lightly, before he continued. "She said...To stop fighting you and Harry, that...you guys really did love us. She understood, and was thankful. She...also made a point, to tell me to be sure We, if I can't, get Samuel to stop blaming himself." Draco frowned lightly. "I'm not sure how, but maybe Harry can help with that." Tyler nodded. "However, Harry seems... uncomfortable around Samuel." Draco looked at Taylor for a moment, before he answered. "It's hard to remember your brother is different. Your brother is grown. Even if he isn't mentally. Harry and I, aren't so used to that with older children, let out adult. Your brother though, because of what happened, is no longer mentally an adult. It's hard for Harry to remember that. Only because, he doesn't look like a child. We love him just as much, but it is a first for us, and we aren't...to sure how to handle him, you know?" Taylor nodded. "Mom said it was real difficult when we were born. He wasn't mentally ten, and was really excited about the new two babies. Seems get forget to be easy. Our crying made things harder on him, but...As he got older and seen the boys his age doing stuff, it encouraged him to try. They wasn't sure how to go about it either, and made a lot of mistakes, but slowly...Samuel got to be independent. They wanted him close, so he never moved away, but mama was really proud. She would always have a little boy in him though." Draco smiled. "We will get your brother back to his old self, He just...needs times I think." Taylor nodded. "He'll be okay...I know that, I just...I don't, we don't, want to lose him again." Draco shook his head. "Never. Harry confirmed. Untill your married, your our babies." Taylor wanted to fight the kiss, and did, for just a moment, but Then let Draco plant the kiss on his fore head. Taylor eased back down on his back, and Max let out a noise. He wanted back on bed now.

Draco turned off the lamp, Both boys asleep. Expected this time? Max nuzzled to Taylor. Taylor needed it, and let his toddler brother snuggle to him. Draco checked on the children and went to find Samuel, who was still painting. Draco give the top of his head a kiss. "Harry is going to take you soon for the gun thing, do you feel up for that?" After a moment, Samuel looked up at Draco and gave a small nod. "Help me with dinner today?" Samuel frown. "...almost...done." Draco eased down. "Samuel, it's been two days. I really want you to take a break. Get some fresh out. This...isn't healthy." Draco kept his voice soft. "Almost...finished." Draco nodded after a moment. "Okay."

Draco walked into Harry's home office, something he rarely done, and over to the desk. He picked up Samuel's folder. The one they had to make. Samuel was an adult, and they wasn't allowed his..so Harry made one for him. He started to read it, but the lights went out. Draco frowned, and headed for the open door, but it closed suddenly. Draco got Goosebumps, and held the folder close to his chest. He was digging for the flashlight, when the room got almost foggy like, and a very light voice that made him pause. "I...was hoping to catch the both of you, but You...are more opened minded then your husband." Draco turned around. The woman who spoke, was very transparent, like a ghost. She looked like a woman, but the deep gash on her head shown, blood, and a bit of brain. Draco felt sick. He needed the other cuts on her, non bleeding, but opened like after her heart stopped pumping. She looked liked- No it couldn't be. "...How?" Draco's voice was barely heard. "It's wasn't easy and the likelihood of me being able to do this again is very low...But I had to be sure...We died, to protect our boys." Draco eased down the folder, studying the ghost of their mother before him. "Can I asked what happened?" She was quiet for a moment. "My time is limited...But my husband owed money, a lot of it. They wanted our boys, but we wouldn't let that happened. It ended with our lives, for theirs. Samuel had been hiding in the attic and I never heard Taylor came in. He seen me killed, Something I wanted to never happen. They kept to their word, I am thankful for that...but the damage done that day was something I couldn't foresee..." Her voice was getting quieter. "We'll protect your boys, I promise." Was all Draco could think to say. The smile was small, but she quickly faded away. Draco heard a very weak, thank you.

The room was like it once was, expect laying were she stood was a locket. Draco slowly reached down, opening the locket. he seen Samuel, Taylor, Tyler and a fourth boy. Younger. Find my last boy, please. Was all by a whisper in his mind. Draco looked around, hoping to see her again, but when he couldn't he let out a sigh. "If he is to be found, I'll find him."