Chapter Three

"I would like that...But not without my sister." She whispered. "We will take your sister or find somebody who will, I promise." Draco said. Draco come down the stairs with the kids who finished getting ready for dinner. Hermione sat on the couch with Summer on her lap and her other two kids beside her, just talking a but softly. Harry handed Draco they fussy four month old. "I don't think it was them." Harry said. "No. It was a little early I think and he likes his crib better." Draco said, walking over to make him a bottle. "So when-" Started one of the twin boys to Ron. "No, no." Harry fussed. "You won't answer them, maybe-" He whined. "I don't know anything more you two. You two should just be thankful you can't be listed until your 21." Ron said. "We are all that's left, and this world sucks. If we could join, then maybe we could-" He started. "Stop. The last time you brought that up, you triggered those girls." Harry said a bit hatefully. "They need to grow-" He started. "Taylor! Knock it off!" Draco screamed form the kitchen for him to storm off. "I'm sorry..." Tyler whispered. "I get it. I really do, but the both of you need to stop." Harry said. "They are just little girls who also lost their whole family and an eight year old who is somewhat deaf because of it." Draco started. "We know it is no easier on the two of you, but they are just little girls." Harry said. "I will talk to him...but you forget sometimes he was there." Tyler whispered. "We haven't forgotten, Tyler. We understand, we do." Harry said. "But you seen the girls last time, am I to send them your way the next time your brother upsets them?" Draco asked. "No...I'll talk to him." Tyler replied. "Just get him down here, dinner has been ready for a while." Draco said.

"I'm not sure how you handle that." Ron said after it was just the three of them. "It's been a very interesting week." Draco said. "You have six kids, and its been a week?" Ron asked in bit disbelief. "It took a while to get approved because they worried about the money. Once they spoke to my father, it became clear. With how much room we have...I could end up with ten pairs of siblings. Six keeps, only three weeks are taken because the baby is with us." Draco replied. "And...I have a voice mail I haven't answered too." Draco added kind of hushed. "Answer. Don't leave them wondering Draco." Harry said. "Alright." He replied before he seen to two boys on the stairs. "Dinner!" Draco called for.

Dinner was pretty calm other then little Max fussing, even after a bottle and a change of diaper and clothes. Hermione noticed he was grabbing his ear a lot as Draco stood with him in the living room. "I do believe his ear is bothering him." Hermione side. "I...don't think I have anything for that. He has a doctors appointment tomorrow." Draco said. "You have meds for the girls?" She asked. "Yeah, top cabinet." Draco said and after a few minutes she walked over with a bottle that had a little medicine in the nipple. "This should help and he should sleep through the night." She said. "Thank you." Draco said and would be laying Max in the cot forty minutes later who was asleep.
"What's his story? He's very young." Hermione asked. "Form the paperwork his parents where killed in a cross fire. They couldn't find any family here and they couldn't send him back to Russia, so they called us." Draco said. "He's Russian?" Ron asked. "Yes, but chances are he'll stay here...so I doubt he'll grow up Russian." Draco said. "Fair enough. I would say an ear infection. It's easy to happen in a bath?" She asked. "Seeing how Summer likes to splash and it's easier to do them both at once. Water could have easily gotten in his ear." Draco replied. "No big deal. He'll be fine." She said.

Harry ran a hand through his hair in his little home office. The war was getting worst, more and more men were dying and there wasn't an end in sight. Those children were so broken and scared and there was only so much they could do. Harry only hoped he could help keep them all safe, knowing the calls wouldn't end until their was no room for another child or siblings. Harry turned when he heard the door open. "The girls are asleep and the boys are somewhat fighting with one another." Draco said and Harry sat down in his chair. "It's a difficult time...Broken boys." Harry said, pulling Draco on his lap when he walked over. "I know...and I have no ideal how to help them. I've looked, they have no family...the girls at least have an aunt..." Draco said, getting a kiss. "Just means we have three boys we can adopt." Harry said, and Draco smiled lightly. "So...You are okay with us adopting some of them?" Draco asked. "As many as you want. I see how happy they are making you, even if we are lost on what to do with them." Harry said. "I love you, very much." Draco smiled. "I love you too very much, Draco." Harry said, getting a kiss. "Go to bed, love. I know you must be-" Harry started. "I am fine, thank you. You should be the one resting, I worry about you out there." Draco whispered. "I know, but I am always coming home to you too and our new family." Harry said. "You could get hurt." Draco whispered. "I could, but I will be careful Draco...We all have our part to play in these war right now." Harry said. "I know, but I didn't marry you 22 years ago to lose you to some stupid war." Draco fussed getting a kiss. "Promise, come. Lets lay down." Harry said.