43

"Can ... you take me to the house? I know there's stuff in their bedroom..." Taylor said and Harry let out a sigh, and crossed his arms. "I don't...feel as if you'd handle that mentally right now, son." Harry said softly. "I have to do the paper, pa. I don't know enough about my heritage without going throw his things." Taylor said. Harry let out another sigh, and turned to the fridge. He kept quiet as he grabbed himself a bottle water, taking a drink before he turned back to his son. "Alright, I suppose we have to. Leave a

Note for Tiffany and your dad." Harry said and Taylor nodded.
It wasn't easy going into the house. It was very difficult to make himself go up the stairs, with Harry close behind him. Harry really disapproved of this, but unfortunately, Taylor had school work to do. He just hoped his son's mind could keep stable enough by coming back to such an awful place.
Taylor slowly walked over to his biological father's desk and slowly opened draws. He pulled out folders and Harry picked them up one by one. Taylor wondered to the closet and pushed it opened. He

reached up high and pulled down his mother's lock box, he was taking it with him, before he seen his father's handwriting on an envelope on the floor. He raised an eyebrow and picked it up. "Come on, this has to be enough. I don't want you here." Harry said, but kept his tone soft. Taylor tucked the envelope in his pocket and nodded.
"Pa." Taylor said, holding a letter a couple hours later. Harry was sitting at his computer desk, working on some work for work. "Is that what you found in the envelope?" Harry asked, turning off his

Computer screen. Taylor nodded, walking over to Harry, who grabbed the letter.

My boys;
I can't express to you two how sorry I am. I didn't realize I had gone so deep in debt I had gotten into. Nicholas needed health care and Samuel needed therapy. When The war started, I lost my income. Your mother's wasn't enough. I got the call...and I plan to comfort them first thing in the morning, but chances are...I'll offer my life to keep my family out of harms way. Taylor, Tyler. The responsibility shouldn't be on you two, and for that I am sorry. Take care of your mother and brothers. I am really sorry.

Harry turned it over, the back had a little blood on it;

So, they didn't take my offer. They wanted Nickolas! Boys, I'm sorry. They took your brother and are coming back for your mother and I. I locked Sammy in the attic, the lock will break after three days. I know that's long enough for them to be gone. He has enough food and water. I just pray neither one of you two come home early. I love you all, and I am so sorry. I wish things would have ended differently, please know...I am so sorry, and I understand if you can't forgive me. After all, after tonight, you haven't just lost me, but your mother and baby brother too...I'm sorry.

Harry looked at Taylor, who was both upset and angry. "I looked in that closet, for clothes for them...This wasn't there. I know it wasn't! Did she leave this when she left the locket?" He half cried. Harry put the letter on the rest and got to his feet. "I don't know, Taylor. Draco seen her, and you did in your dream. It's possible." Harry said. "I thought...they were suppose to be protected form the debts. I thought they wasn't suppose to have because-" He just put his hands over his face and screamed out. Harry pulled the teenager close. "People still broke the law...and unfortunately, it seems your father got caught in the middle." Harry said and after a tearful couple of minutes. "Why Nicky? Why mum?" He mumbled. "I don't know, Taylor. I wish I did. I wish I had the answers, maybe I could help Brittany better if I understood." Harry said. Taylor frowned. "She's still not eating?" He asked. "It's difficult, but she is. I can't help but think the moment we aren't watching her, she'll refuse to eat. She's just a little girl, who was Force to grow up way to soon." Harry said, very unpleased.

Harry felt the kiss on his cheek, but looked over and frowned. Draco looked flushed. "Hey, what's wrong?" Harry asked, smelling the mouthwash on his breath. "I already called my doctor, but I assume my stomach is having a flare up is all. She said to go back to my vegan diet, until I come in." Draco said. It didn't make Harry feel any better, knowing Draco was right. It was likely a flare up of Draco's stomach, but still. Harry eased Draco to lay down. "Rest, you've already thrown up." Harry said but Draco smiled lightly, easing back up. "And I feel better, somewhat. I'm wide awake. I'm not going to be able to sleep if I lay down." Draco pointed out. "Resting, doesn't mean sleeping." Harry said, easing Draco back down. Draco rolled his eyes, but smiled lightly. "Then I'm playing a game on YOUR laptop if I must keep in bed." Draco said, getting a light kiss. "You can use my laptop, yes." Harry said, pushing over the table. "However, please. If you vomit again, try and sleep?" Harry asked but Draco shook his head. "I'm fine, just a flare up. Really." Draco said, getting a kiss on the forehead. "I'll also make you something to eat, see how that settles on your belly." Harry said. "I actually, don't think I should Harry. For one, I'm not hungry. Two, it's recommended I don't eat after six if it's causing a problem." Draco pointed out and Harry let out a sigh. "Alright, rest then, love." Harry said, getting his hand kissed.