54

Harry woke up to Draco shaking him lightly, and a head went to uis forehead. "Harry." Draco said softly, but Harry started to cough lightly. Draco went to get Harry so water, but by the time Draco came back, the sleeve of Harry's shirt had blood spots on in. The water glass was dropped. "I'm sure your mother and I can keep an eye on everybody." Lucius said.

After a million tests it seemed, Harry was asleep on the hospital bed. Nobody had told them anything, but Draco was thankful. Harry was resting, a small pain relief helping him sleep. He finally admitted to Draco about the light pains in his chest and this wasn't the first time he had a coughing fit, just the first time any blood came out. A million different possibilities was going through Draco's head, the next, more worst then the last, and it scared the hell out of Draco. Nearly twenty two years married, he wasn't ready to loose the man he loved so much. They were even having their own Baby. Draco wasn't ready to be a single father, or be by himself. Draco held Harry's hand. One that had a light bandage on his hand. It held the IV inside his hand.

Harry coughed a little and it woke him up. Draco give his palm a light kiss and Draco's hand locked in his hair. "Feeling...any better?" Draco asked softly. "Not...so much, but maybe a bit." Harry said softly. "How...come, you didn't tell me...before you wasn't feeling well?" Draco asked. "I didn't know what was going on with you...and it wasn't that bad at first. Like a cold, maybe...The last week or so, It started getting worst. I was going to say something, after the holiday." Harry admitted. "You really should have said something before, Harry. They ran so many tests. You aren't well, I know that." Draco said softly. "Whatever it is, we will get through it. I promise." Harry said softly and Draco nodded lightly. "Come. Lay with me." Harry said softly.

A couple more hours later, is when a doctors Finally came inside. Draco dozed off and Harry laid half awake. "Sir." Said the doctor, softly. It woke Harry. "Harry, is fine." Harry said softly. He didn't want to wake Draco up. "Harry, maybe you should wake your husband. The tests shown some things." He said, taking a seat beside the hospital bed. "I'll tell him later. I...have my own thoughts after a phonecall to somebody." Harry said softly.

It was explain to Harry, that he had many small tumors in his lungs. Ones that couldn't be removed through Surgery, that he would have to start chemotherapy, as soon as possible. Harry worried about work. It was explain it all depends on how he could handle the chemotherapy. More then likely he would have to stay at base and do work around there, or stay at home. Harry wasn't going to limit himself more if at all possible.
Telling Draco didn't go over very well. Draco was over emotional because of the baby and wasn't listening to reason. Not until a doctor came and talked to him after giving him something to help him claim down.

The next few months, was going to be difficult, but they doctors seemed hopeful the chemotherapy would help Harry, but it really bothered Draco and telling the children? Was something Draco wasn't sure he was ready for. He started with the older children, the ones that would understand, it worried Taylor. Taylor was more Harry's boy. Even if he was dating and taking care of a little girl, He grown to care very much about Harry, so much about Harry. He had a family and he didn't want anything to happen to that family.
They decided not to tell the younger children, as most of them were to little to understand. If they started to ask questions, Draco would talk to them, try and help them understand.

Harry started chemotherapy the next day, and it was two weeks later. It was January 7th, and Harry was getting ready to go to work. His hair was already shaved super Short. He was a soldier anyway, so his hair was already short, but it started to show the clumps missing so he fully shaved his hair. The band around his arm held the marks of the IV when he went into get his treatment.
He been up most of the night, vomiting, as it was Tuesday. Monday and Thursday were his chemotherapy days. And Tuesdays and Fridays were always the hardest because of it. He wasn't call in, even if Draco, his now 12 weeks pregnant husband of 22 years, wanted him to. He had a temperature and had dropped five pounds since starting the treatments. Draco was more worried about Harry being up all not vomiting and Harry wouldn't even try to eat breakfast. Taylor, who been goggleing things to try and help, handed Harry this shake looking thing. "I'm not hungry." Harry said. "Pa. You haven't had a thing to eat in two days, and your barely drinking water. It's... something they recommend for pediatric cancer patients. It's chocolate." Taylor said and Harry fasten his belt, and grabbed his jacket. "I'm not-" Harry said. "Pa, Please." Taylor whispered and after a sigh, Harry took the shake. "Go get ready, Taylor." Harry said. "Pa." Taylor said and Harry let out a sigh. He grabbed the straw and drunk about half of it. "Go get ready, Taylor." Harry said. "Pa, just finish it. It's tweleve ounces." Taylor said. Harry rolled his eyes, but finished the shake thing. "Go get ready." Harry fussed, putting the cup in the bathroom sink and finished getting ready.
Harry grabbed his bag and the rest of his things before he felt his leg be grabbed on. Max. He didn't understand what was going on. He just knows his pappy wasn't feeling good. "Good morning, buddy!" Harry said.