37

Harry knocked on the door, before pushing it open. Most of them laid on the floor asleep. The little boyfriend of Tyler though, had wiggled himself behind Tyler on the floor, having a strong hold of the boy he cared very much about. Even if they never went on a date. He still like Tyler. Harry just sighed and turn off the tv and the light. Letting the boys sleep.

Harry was pushed into their bathroom, and Draco locked the door. "Now, what's this about?" Harry laughed, but got pushed to sit on the toilet. "You have any idea of how much of a turn on, it was? I'm not finished with you yet." Draco whined and Harry laughed. "You are such a sexy little thing." Harry said, getting back to his feet. Draco's back was pushed against the wall, and Harry's lip on his own. Draco brought his hands before him, to push Harry's pants down, who just laughed. "Alright, alright. Get in your knees, little boy." Harry said.

Tyler woke up the next morning, still being held by the boy who wanted to make Tyler his. He slowly turned on his back. Listened. Nobody was awake yet, so it was just them. Well, nobody in the room was awake yet. "Hey...Jay?" Tyler whispered getting a small yawn in replied. "Hum?" He mumbled. "Are ... You really willing to deal with My pa and his silly rules?" Tyler asked. "Yes, I am. I like you very much, Tyler." He replied, lending down, planting a kiss on Tyler's lips, who's face turned bright red. "I...Like you to." Tyler replied, before getting another kiss, a kissing that didn't stop, until Taylor threw a pillow at them "Alright, enough." Taylor laughed. "Dad has breakfast going, smell it?" Taylor said and Tyler sat up. "We'll be down soon." Was his replied.

"Where's pa?" Taylor asked and Draco frowned. "Nicholas had a rough morning. Harry wanted to take him to see the doctor. I don't think it was worst then normal, but Harry wanted to be sure." Draco pointed out and he frown. "Oh. What about Sammy? Is he home yet?" Taylor asked. "Not her. What's wrong?" Draco asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Just...in a mood I guess." He mumbled. "Why don't you find one of your pa's shirts to wear? It'll make you feel a little better." Draco said. "I ..don't know .." he mumbled. "Go, Taylor." Draco said, watching him walk up the stairs.

Taylor failed to join them for breakfast so Draco went to find him. He was lay on the bed, nuzzled in Harry's jacket. "Taylor, what's wrong?" Draco asked. "I...don't know...I'm not that hungry. I'll be okay." He mumbled and Draco sat down on the bed. "I know I'm not Harry, and I haven't seen all that you have...But you can talk to me." Draco said. "It's stupid okay..." He mumbled. "It's important to you, even if it might not seem that way to somebody else." Draco said and Taylor let out a sigh. "I...can help my brother get his boy, but I can't get the balls to ask the girl I like out. She's...A little old...and...I don't think Harry will like she's got a kid...baby, but still a kid." Taylor said. "Sometimes it's easier to help somebody else, then it is to help yourself. Don't worry about what Harry thinks right away. He isn't going to stop you don't dating somebody you like, but might tell you his thoughts." Draco said and Taylor shrugged his shoulders. "She's also eighteen...But she's really pretty and lonely..." He admitted. "Maybe your brother can help you out? Or just try to ask her out." Draco said and Taylor sat up. "I don't really know how." He mumbled and Draco smiled lightly. "With her having a baby, ask her to go with you to some park or a eatery with a play area. Be sure she knows you accept her baby." Draco said and Taylor nodded.

"Brother." Nicholas whined for when they got home. Samuel, who was just brought back, picked up his little brother and held him. "What...doctor say?" He frown. "Your brother is okay. I just got a little worried is all. Why don't you take brother to lay down? Hermione said you didn't sleep very good over there." Harry pointed out. "Didn't...like it over there." Samuel admitted. "I know, take brother and lay down." Harry said.

Max cane running down the hallways with a little girl following him. She was a little smaller and didn't run to good, so Harry knew she was closer to one then one and half like Max was. "Max, who's your friend?" Harry said, lending down to their toddler. "She...Anne!" Max giggled, before starting to run, the little girl, following him as best she could. "Draco!" Harry called for. Draco popped out of triplets main room. "What did the doctor say about, Nicky?" Draco asked, getting a light kiss. "Me just being worried, but Did you call the center? I don't mind...but I thought next time would be an older child?" Harry asked and Draco shook his head. "No, that's Anne. Taylor invited Tiffany, a girl he likes, over. Anne, is her little girl." Draco admitted and after a moment Harry nodded. "Where is Taylor and this Tiffany?" Harry asked. "Harry, please be nice." Draco whined. "I will be." Harry said, giving Draco a light kiss. Draco pointed upstairs.

"Are you sure she can just wonder the place?" Harry heard Tiffany say. Who's voice sounded somewhat scared or fearful. "I'm sure. Max loves his new friend, he's a sweet toddler. She seems happy to have a friend, is she ...not like in a daycare or something?" Taylor asked. "No...My grandfather keeps her during school and work...Agreed to watch her for very little...I can't afford to put her in a daycare. I can barely keep that studio I have..." She mumbled.