Chapter Fourteen

It took two hours before Harry slowly come out of the bathroom, to drop in the chair right outside the bathroom. He seen however, Draco had moved his computer desk to right by the bathroom and the chair he sat in? Was now his office chair. "Now, Draco...You didn't have to do this." Harry said, to feel the kiss on his cheek. "You are very stubborn...Broken and having a mental state problem. You have a couple games, you should really get into one. Ronald called, your whole unit is going to be our for at least the month. Paid of course." Draco said, getting pulled slowly down on Harry's left leg. The one that didn't hit. Draco wouldn't lean against him thought, he wouldn't add to Harry's pain or discomfort. However, Harry wanted Draco close, and locked an arm around Draco's side, and pulled him close. Draco just smiled lightly, giving Harry's check a kiss, before he caught on. Draco locked his hand to Harry's other hand and nuzzled his head into Harry's chest. "Are...you sure...this isn't to much?" Draco asked softly. "I want...you close...more then...I care...about the discomfort." Harry admitted, before the bedroom door pushed open.
Brittany walked in. "Is...it snuggle time?" She asked kind of shly. "Yeah. Come." Harry said, and she slowly walk over. Luckily, Brittany was small for an eight year old girl. So the weight on Harry's right leg did hurt just a little, but she give his cheek a kiss. "I like...your body wash." Brittany said and Harry smiled lightly. "Your...Draco likes it to." Harry said, getting a kiss again on his cheek. "I'm sorry...you got hurt." She said. "Thank you, Brittany. I...also don't...want you...to get to...head of...yourself, but...Me and you...go meet with the highschool." Harry said. "You got the head master to agree to the interview?" Draco said. "He did, but he wants to meet with her, and if he does agree...You still won't be able to attend the highschool...because you are so much younger." Harry said. "What if I stay with the twins? I can keep to myself." She said. "We will have to talk more....about it....after..." Harry started before a hand went to his head. "Brittany, go get some water." Draco said, before they both got up. "Come, you need to lay back down." Draco said, softly.

"Sh." Draco said when Brittany came in with the glass of water. Harry was already half asleep. Brittany put the glass of water on the end table and stood beside Draco who was sitting on the bed. She grabbed Harry's hand lightly and stood there for a few minutes with Draco who then gave her head a kiss. "You don't have to stay." Draco said softly. "I... don't like...Somebody good, like you and Harry, getting hurt." She frown. "You are such a sweet girl." Draco said, before unlocking her hand form Harry's. "Come, he needs his rest." Draco said, and she lend over to give Harry's check another kiss. "Okay." She whispered.

The children sat around the dinning room table working on their homework that evening. Other then the twins playing with a toy, Theo wrapped in the blanket. Of course the baby was in the playpen. Tyler fussed when Brittany grabbed his text book. "Hey, I wasn't at all finished with that." He said. "You are working on English...You can let me borrow your math text book." She said. "Brittany, ask your brother before you just take his textbook." Draco said and she let out a sigh. "Fine. Can I see it?" She asked and Taylor pushed his book over so they both could use it. "Alright, I guess." He said.
Draco watched Brittany just start doing a lot of problems in the math book. "Do you think they'll let her?" Tyler asked. "I would think so, but there is still the problem of a young girl being on a highschool." Draco said, giving her a pat on the head. "She'd...be with us." Tyler said. "I know. Let's just see how the interview goes before we get to ahead of ourselves. He could easily so no." Draco frown. "He would be an idiot, if he said no." Tyler said. "Tyler, that is a word we don't use." Draco said. "Sorry, but wouldn't you agree. She's smarter then me!" Tyler said. "Maybe so, but that is a no-no word." Draco said. "Alright. Alright. Sorry." He said a bit defensively, throwing up his hands and Draco kind of laughed. "How do you spell 'onomatopoeia'? Draco asked the twins boys, after picking up a spelling work sheet. However both boys looked puzzled. "O-N-O-M-A-T-O-P-O-E-I-A" Brittany spelled without looking up, for Draco and the boys to look at her. "I told you, she's smarter then me." Tyler said and after a pause. "milquetoast." Draco said. "M-I-L-Q-U-E-T-O-A-S-T." Brittany replied, before she looked up. "I spent hours reading the dictionary in the closet when my daddy got mad. I can spell a lot more words then I can properly say." Brittany said before Summer laugh. "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." Summer said, kind of. "That isn't even a word!" Taylor said, but Brittany just smiled. "S-U-P-E-R-C-A-L-I-F-R-A-G-I-L-I-S-T-I-C-E-X-P-I-A-L-I-D-O-C-I-O-U-S! It's a word. It's in Mary Poppins!" Brittany said. "Did...she just spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?" Harry said, coming down the stairs. "Yes, she did." Draco said, very shocked. Tyler just got up form the table. "I give up." He said kind of laughing. "Alright, you all can take a break." Draco said, before Harry slowly took a sit. "You might just get your wish. You are a very bright girl." Harry smiled lightly, as the twins boys went upstairs.