27

Samuel brought Draco the notebook when he was finished. He used nearly every one of those objects to write with and then ended up doodling on the page to make it pretty. "You like to draw?" Draco smiled, putting the notebook down on the desk in their bedroom for Harry to see after work. "Sometimes. Would...it be...okay if...I draw mommy and daddy?" Draco then turned to see Samuel, who looked upset. "Sweetie. Harry and I are your new family, but that doesn't mean to forget about your mommy and daddy." Draco said softly, drying off the tear that fell out of Samuel eye. "Are...they mad at me?" Draco shook his head. "Why do you think that?" Samuel frown. "They took brothers away." Draco eased Samuel to sit on the bed beside him. "Sam. Your mommy and daddy knew very much you are different. The state I'm sure didn't know you could handle them, and right now? Because of everything you can't. They aren't mad at you. They just want you to get better and be there for your brothers. That's is what I would want form you, so I know that is what they want. Do you understand?" After a moment, Samuel nodded. "Paint." Draco give a light smile. "Promise to put her stuff back were you got it form?" Samuel nodded and Draco smiled. "Then yes, you can paint."

Draco lend against the doorframe a couple hours later. Samuel's hands were covered in paint, as the once blank pages are filled with paint of pictures. Draco smiled. He seemed very happy, very calm and at peace. "Hi!" Samuel waved once he noticed Draco, the paint dripping off his finger. "Hello! Having fun?" Samuel nodded and Draco smiled. "I'm glad! Do you want to take a break and help me get ready for dinner?" Samuel shook his head. "Not finished." Draco nodded and walked into the room, giving him a kiss on the head. "Finish up soon Samuel. Dinner will be ready before you know it." Samuel gave a nod. "Okay!"

"Boys!" Draco called for the twins, Tyler and Taylor, when they came in with Harry form work. Both boys were exhausted. It was a busy day moving things for their new training room at the base. "Yeah?" Tyler kind of yawned. "Can you two break your brother off his finger paints?" The both exchanged looks, and Taylor shook his head. "Not without him getting really fussy. It's...something that used to help him on a bad day...and we learn to let him finish on his own. If you stop him early...He gets fussy and moody. Was it a bad day?" Draco kind of nodded. "I wouldn't say bad, but he did have to understand what he did this morning wasn't a good thing." Tyler ran a hand throw his hair. "Then it's best to leave him be." Draco frown, but nodded. "You two are going to bed after dinner, if you make it that long." Taylor kind of yawn. "I'm ready for bed now." Draco looked back at the two boys, and Tyler dropped kind of hard in one of the dinning room chairs. "Go to bed, boys. I'll get up early and make you two breakfast." Taylor kind of looked at Draco. "Yes, you can lay down in our room. Both of you, two bed." Tyler just stumbled over to the couch and Taylor made the slow walk to the master bedroom.

Harry felt the kiss on his cheek in the half bathroom by the kitchen to freshen up. "Why are the boys so exhausted?" Harry chuckled. "They aren't used to moving such heavy equipment. Taylor still isn't sleeping the best, either." Draco nodded, and took Harry's hand. "Come, the children don't want to wait any longer on dinner." Harry chuckled and followed Draco into the kitchen.

As they were walking, They both nocited little Jenny pulling her small new Dora blanket badly on Tyler who was very much dead asleep on the couch. An earthquake could happen and neither man were sure if it would wake the boy. Harry joined the table, but Draco walked over to Jenny. "He might get cold." She said softly and Draco gave her a pat on the head and eased the small blanket on him better. "You are a very thoughtful girl, he will like that. Come. Let's eat dinner." Jenny took his hand, and finally they were able to eat.

Taylor was on his back in the middle of the bed. He didn't bother changing or even removing his shoes, much like Tyler who, when they couldn't really wake him up, then again, they wasn't trying very hard, slowly removed his shoes. Harry did the same for Taylor and slowly, together, they pulled the blanket out form under the sleeping teenager. Taylor let out half a noise, grinded his teeth and went quiet again. The two men kept their voices very low, as they talked. "Are they working tomorrow?" Harry shook his head. "Anybody under 21 got the next couple of days off. We moved so much and they just aren't used to it yet." Draco smiled lightly. "Good. They are both very exhausted. I almost don't want to send them to school tomorrow." Harry thought for a moment. "See how they feel in the morning?" Draco nodded.

Taylor pulled the blanket cover his head that next morning when Draco turned the light on at four that morning, an early breakfast like he promised. "Not...time yet." He yawned, and Draco pulled the blanket off his head. "Breakfast is waiting." Taylor fussed. "Sleep..." He yawned and Draco reached over and turned the alarm off. "Get some rest, Taylor. Your brother and yourself are excused for the day." Taylor really didn't hear it, he just dozed back off.