45

Harry grabbed the fist of the man a little shorter then him, but near the same age. The man was pissed off the bandaged on his arm and forehead let Harry know he was Tyler's boyfriend's father. "Do that, and they'll take your kid away." Harry said, forcing the man's arm back down to his side. "You got the kid, why do you care the details?" Spoke the man who he was just about to hit. "Married to her for ten years, I still remember the sizes of her hands. It's proof another person had their hands on my son." He spoke. "You, need to leave. I can and will floor your ass." Harry spoke as the man lend Down, grabbing a beg. "His your problem." He spat and Harry his arm. "Back to your hospital room or your son's." Harry said, and after a huff, the man walked away. "I have people, I'll find the trust." Harry said. "I'll be gone before that. Besides, I hardly touched the boy." He spoke and Harry rolled his eyes. "You made a deal, didn't you?" Harry said and he crossed his arms. "I hit the kid once and I over reacted, I'm still getting a  neglect charged because he is my step son, but I wasn't the one that beat on the kid." He said and Harry ran his hand throw his hair. "He has the right to be pissed off." Harry said. "I'm not disagreeing to that, but I wasn't the one to her the kid. His main problem, isn't me. I'll take responsibility for what I did,well, didn't do, to the kid." He said. "Very well, leave." Harry said.

Tyler frowned waking into the hospital room. His boyfriend, a boy named Wilson had a deep cut on his leg. Glass cut into his leg and he still look weak, getting blood back into his body. His had a hospital collar on his neck, to keep his head still until they were sure he didn't have a neck or spine injury. Wilson had bruises on his stomach and a couple on his arms that did prove he'd been beat on. "I thought I told you, to wait?" Said a doctor, and Tyler just pulled up his shirt. It shown his badge and handgun, he was allowed to carry because he was soldier. "We aren't finished with his intake. You really need to wait outside the room, Sir." The doctor then said. "He shouldn't be alone." Tyler said, but shoved his hands in his pockets. "Please, sir. It won't be much longer, then you can stay as long as you want. He's on pain killers and out of it anyway." He said and Tyler frowned. "Just because he is somewhat out of it, doesn't mean anything. I don't want him alone. His father is in the hospital too, and the other person who was suppose to take care of him, didn't." Tyler said and after a pause. "Very well, sir." Spoke the doctor.

A couple hours later, Wilson woke up slowly. His hand being held lightly by Tyler. He didn't have any major injuries, other then the deep cut on his leg that was still hurt. "Tyler?" He mumbled. "Hey." He said softly, giving his hand a kiss and Wilson felt the hand lock in his hair. "My...leg." He whispered. "Your leg is cut deep, but otherwise you'll be okay. I'll go get your doctor." Tyler said, but Wilson shook his head. "Don't....leave." He whispered to feel a kiss to his cheek. "I'll be right back, I don't want you hurting if we can make it better." Tyler said. "don't ... Leave." He whispered. "Okay, okay. Please just rest." Tyler said.

A couple days later, the hospital sent Wilson home. There wasn't anything more they could do, as the only main injury he had, was the cut, that made him walk a little fun right now. As it hurt slightly to put his weight on his leg. However, little Max wiggled up on the couch beside him. He yawned, sitting in his underwear and his shirt because he was sleepy and needy a nap, but he need Wilson needed some snuggles. He put his arms up. "It means he wants a snuggle." Tyler said and he nodded, picking up the toddler as Tyler eased the blanket on his back. "He's a sweet boy. He looks slightly different then the rest of you all. I mean, I know you guys are all adopted...but he's a little more different." Wilson said. "He was born here, because of the war, but both his parents were from Russia." Tyler said as Max went to sleep. "That would explain the difference. He's a sweet kid though." Wilson said. "Are you feeling better?" Tyler asked. "Yeah, I felt fine after the first night, just a little achy." Tyler said, now holding the sleeping toddler to his shoulder, and he got a kiss. "I'll find pa, he'll come get Max." Tyler said. "Eh, he's okay. Unless his bothering you?" Wilson asked. "No." Tyler said, easing to join him on the couch having quiet conversations for the next hour or so, until max yawned and rubbed his eye. "Hi, Max." Tyler said when he pulled his head up off Wilson shoulder. He just shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't feeling to good. Tyler frowned as he watch Max lay his head back down. "Is he warm?" Tyler asked. "He is a little sweaty, but I just thought it was because of my body heat." Wilson said as Tyler went to the bottom of the stairs. "Pa! Come down here please." He called for before walking back over. Max whined when Wilson tried to lay him down. "Sit on my lap then little man." Wilson said, easing max to sit on his lap who whined, sticking his thumb in his mouth before laying back against Wilson. Harry made his way down the stairs. "What's the matter, Tyler?" He asked.