66

--Four weeks later--
--June 6th--
--Thursday--

Taylor hit the alarm in the bedroom he shared with his partner and his their daughter, and very soon their newborn daughter. Tiffany was pulled to her feet and Taylor pushed her hair out of her face. "We need to go back to their bedroom, my love. You haven't had a good night's sleep since we started back here." She said. "I can't keep-" HE started to fuss, getting her hand on his cheek. "Yes, we can. It's important you get enough sleep. Please." She said softly and after a sigh. "I'll think about it. Come, you have an appointment today." He said.

--

Breakfast was being cooked by their new house guest, the official of Christopher. Timothy and young New York have both kept in the house. Nobody mind, it was more eyes for the children and for Harry if he ever felt to bed.
Taylor put Anne in the highchair as Tiffany eased down at the table and Taylor joined Timothy at the stove. "Why did you tell captain not to sign the paperwork?" He fussed. "Because you need to finish school, Kid." He said. "I have-" He started to say. "You need to finish school, Taylor. You don't need to work more then do you. You are just being a pain in the ass." Timothy said. Taylor huffed. "Your just saying what Pa won't stay." He said. "Pretty much, but he isn't wrong, Taylor." Timothy said. "Daddy." Said New York, coming over. "I thought you were with Chris?" He asked. "Rose doesn't feel good." He said. "Alright. Take over." Timothy said. Taylor took his place cooking breakfast. Timothy picked up New York and he went up the stairs.

--

"New York tells me, Rosie isn't feeling good." Timothy said, putting New York down on his feet. "Yeah." Christopher said. Timothy just walked over and placed a light kiss on his lips. "You can't worry over a cold, Chris. She will be fine." He said. "She's all that's left." Christopher said. "She isn't going anywhere, Chris. She's just caught a cold. Come on, you have to let the daycare know. They might not keep her today." Timothy said. "The won't, but Harry's off today. He's got an MIR or something. He...can take her with him." He said. "See? She'll be fine, you can't be worried. Come on, breakfast should be about finished and the kids are down the stairs." he said, pulling Christopher to his feet.

--

The table filled up. "Harry tells me you are going out of state this weekend?" Christopher asked Brittany. "Yeah...it's the a national spelling bee." She said. "That's right. You're in the same classes as the twins." Timothy said. "Both the twins are very bright, just Theo can't voice it most of the time." Harry said, taking a bit of toast. "I heard. Keeping Rose?" Timothy asked. "Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem. She's small enough for the stroller." Harry said. "She's-" Christopher started. "Is fine, Chris. It's just a cold. Stop that." Harry said and with a huff, he stabbed the eggs with his fork.

--

"Maybe you should come with me." Harry told Tiffany, who was flipping through the channels on the television. "I'm fine, Harry." She said. "You are about to have a baby and I know Taylor is worried about the two of you." Harry said with a sigh. "Let me change then." She said, turning off the television. "Of course." Harry said.

--

While Harry was back taking his tests, Tiffany picked up his ringing phone. It was Christopher on the other end of the line. "Hello, Chris." She said. "Oh, I Thought I called Harry." He said. "You did, but he is back with the doctors right now. I have Rose. She is asleep in the stroller." She said. "temperature?" He asked. "Nope, just a bit of a stuffy nose. Chris, she will be okay, please don't worry so much." Tiffany said. "I have to worry, I know they don't understand." Christopher said. "She's your brothers daughter, your only niece and the last family member you have, alive. Yes, they understand, Chrisy. I promise, but you can Not stress yourself out." Tiffany said. Christopher let out another sigh. "I can't help it, Tiffany. She is okay?" He asked. "Yes. She is taking a nap and we are going to stop for lunch and I think she will be fine." Tiffany said. "Thank you." Christopher said, before he had to end his phonecall.
Tiffany eased back in the chair, trying to get more comfortable. She rested her hand on her belly. The little girl moving around inside her. Taylor wasn't moving off his idea, the baby was his. He didn't care the DNA, the baby, was his. He'd adopt Anne as soon as he was old enough. She still struggled to believe she found somebody like him. Somebody who loved her and her daughters. Somebody who did whatever it took to keep her safe. He loved her, truly loved her.
She was brought out of her thoughts by Rose. She started to sob and reach for Tiffany. "Now, now." Tiffany said, taking her out of the stroller and walked them to the bathroom. After Rose was changed and handed some water in her sippy cup, she let Tiffany put her back in the stroller. "Just rest, you'll feel better soon Rose." Tiffany said, before letting out a whine.

--

A nurse went to the room Harry was in. He was getting some blood drawn, the last part of today's doctors appointment. "Mr. Potter, I do believe your daughter went into labor." She said. "I'm almost finished with him, stay with her until he gets there." Spoke the doctor, getting a nod form the nurse.

Tiffany had her eyes closed, standing up by the wall when she felt Harry's hand on her shoulder. "Come on, let's get you to the-" He started. "No, take...me home. I had Anna at home, I'll have her too." Tiffany said. "You are higher risk this time, I know you know this." Harry said. "I don't care. Take me home, call your medical doctor if you want to, but take me home." She said and with a sigh, Harry agreed.

--

A couple hours later, Tiffany felt the kiss to the top of her head. "Last chance, my love." Taylor said to her softly. "We will be fine, please don't make me." She said. "I won't, but the base doctor is going to be on stand by. It's the only way pa will agree. He is worried." Taylor said. "That's fine. My midwife is on the way. I promise, we are okay." She said. "Okay, rest, while you can love." Taylor said, leaving the bedroom to check on his other daughter, Anne. Anne was sitting on the couch playing with Rose. Rose was feeling a little better. So they played with a couple of soft toys. Harry called for him, who was sitting at the table. "Are you certain she had a home birth with Anne?" Harry asked. "Yes, I am." Taylor said, pouring himself a cup of coffee. "I wouldn't worry so much, Potter. Woman give brith at home, all the time." Said the base doctor. "She is 18 years old. This is different." Harry said. "You and the miss overly worry about your kids, Potter. She'll be fine. What did the doctor say?" He asked. "Won't know until sometime next week when the tests come back." Harry respond. "I see."

--

Everybody came home, before Tiffany had her baby. It got the attention of some of the younger children, who hurried to check on her. Maximum and Jenny pushed open the door. She gave the two a light smile. "And who are you?" Smiled the midwife. "I'm Jenny. He is brother Maximum!" Jenny said. "Well, we have to be quick okay? It's almost time to have private time!" She said, but sat the two children up on the bed. Tiffany gave the two children a hug, before the toddlers had to go. "It's time, Tiffany." She said. "Get... Taylor, please." She said.

--

A short time later, a newborn girl was laid on her Mommy's chest, screaming her little head off. Tiffany cried, holding her daughter close, getting the light kisses on her head.
A few minutes later, the baby girl was cleaned and rested down properly in her Mommy's arms. She was sound sleep as the small room filled up with the hospital. Taylor holding Anne on his hip. She rested against him. All the children got the chance to get close and see the baby, before the room cleared out, almost. Harry reminded, sitting on the small chair by the book shelf. "I never heard a final name." Harry said. "Miracle." Tiffany said and Harry smiled. "It's beautiful, Tiffany." Harry said. "Thank you."

--

Draco woke Harry up, getting into bed. Harry yawned. "Kids asleep?" Harry said, as Max wiggled close to him. "Almost." Draco said. "Bedtime now, Max." Harry said, locking his arm around the toddler boy. "How's the baby?" Harry asked. "Getting some snuggled by her big sister." Draco said. "I'd say so. Anna was very excited, I heard." Harry said. "Yes, she was. I know she'll make a great big sister. Was the doctor able to say anything at all?" Draco asked. "No, not until the tests come back, love. Please don't worry." Harry said, getting a light kiss. "You are my husband, I have to worry. So, I decided, if...they agreed to a teenager...I'd be open to taking another child form another country." Draco said. "What ever you want, my love." Harry said. "Sleep, Harry." Draco said, after Harry yawned out.