Chapter Eleven

The four kids hurried on the bus and Draco turned back into the house. Brittany sat on the floor with Max on her lap showing him an infant toy. "Sweetie, you don't have to play with the baby." Draco said. "I want to. Summer doesn't....Really want to play with me. I guess I'm to old. I like the baby anyway." She smiled lightly and Draco give her a pat on the head, before going to find Summer who was in her room playing with Grey as Theo sat on the floor playing with 'his' Teddy bear. "Summer, what's this I hear about you not wanting to play with your new sister?" Draco frown. "Because she doesn't like our games, but she'll play with the baby." Summer fussed. "Sister doesn't like to play pretend...and Summer likes to ask questions. Sister doesn't like to answer them because she doesn't want to get sad again." Grey said. "I suppose...Brittney is a big girl isn't she? Still, I don't want to hear you are being rude or unkind to her." Draco fussed. "I won't, uncle." Summer said, and Draco went back down stairs, before Draco joined Brittney on the floor. "You helped your daddy a lot, didn't you?" Draco asked. "I had to...Daddy didn't have help...and he worked a lot...so...I had to help with the boys and cleaning...and then school." She whispered, before Draco picked Max up. "I want you to go play Brittany. You're an eight year old girl. You shouldn't be worried about taking care of the baby or housework at your age." Draco said. "No. It's my job to take care of them and the house work." She said. "No, it isn't. Your job is to be a little-" Draco started. "I'm not a little girl! I won't be treated like one!" She fussed. "Brittany! Do you hear yourself? Your eight years old! Go play." Draco somewhat order. "No! I don't want to!" She fussed and Draco got to his feet. He put Max in the playpen. "Brittany, listen to me things are different now." Draco said. "No...just no!" She cried and took off running up the stairs. Draco let out a sigh before picking Max back up and went upset. "Grey, come talk to me for a moment." Harry said. "No! You be quiet!" Brittany fussed. "No, you shut your mouth Brittany. I will find out why your acting such a way if I have to get Harry to help me." Draco said. "No! Leave it alone!" She fussed, and Draco grabbed Grey's hand and took him to an empty room shutting and locking the door behind them. "She'll...hate me..." Grey whispered and they both heard her kicking at the door and trying to get it opened. "She won't hate you. She might be upset for a while, but your sister needs help." Draco said, easing down to his Knees. "She...looks like our mommy...I seen all the pictures...daddy didn't like her after she died I guess...I...don't know all of what he done...But he was...real mean to her...i seen the marks on her arms...the...day he died....she had locked him out...and she was bloody...her legs...I never seen any cuts...she side daddy wouldn't be home.......she...took care of us by herself for a long time until....she got caught coming back form the store...by herself....." Grey whispered.

Draco put Max in the playpen and spent nearly an hour looking for Brittany in that large house until he had cornered her in am empty room. "Go away!" She cried. "No, Brittany listen to me." Draco started, to end up grabbing her when she tired to run past. He stood on his feet and pend her wrists together. She kicked for a couple minutes, before she just started crying. "Sh. Nobody is every going to hurt you like that again." Draco said. "You can't make that promise!" She cried. "Yes, I can. Harry will kill anybody who even thinks about touching you in such a way! Your father was a sick person! Your just a little girl. Nobody should have ever done such a thing to you. It's over and never again will I ever let anybody else hurt you." Draco said.
Draco handed her some tea a few minutes later at the dinning table. She wouldn't really look up, but slowly took the tea cup. "Did you see a doctor?" Draco asked. "No...was better when I got caught." She whispered. "Had...it happened before?" Draco asked. "No...I...wasn't going to let it happen...again...I...was thankful he got killed...That's wrong...I know-" She whispered. "He should have never done such a thing to you. You have ever right to feel such a way." Draco said, pulling her chin up. "I promise, you are safe here. Harry I promise won't let that happened again." Draco said. "But-" She mumbled. "No. It's over. Time for Brittney to be a little girl again." Draco said. "No...You...don't just go back...doesn't work like that, Draco." She whispered. "Not if you don't even try." Draco said. "I...do really like to read..." She said and Draco smiled lightly.

Harry knew something was wrong with Draco that evening after work, even a little moody. So Harry sent the children upstairs right after dinner and turned Draco around who had started to wash the dishes. "What's wrong." Harry asked. "Nothing's wrong." Draco said. "For starters, Your lying and after 22 years? I know when something's wrong with my husband." Harry said, but Draco just turned back around picking up were he left off. "Draco!" Harry said and Harry heard the glass broke form being thrown. "Who the hell rapes an eight year old girl?" Draco said, before trying to strom off, but Harry grabbed a hold of his wrist. "What the hell are you talking about?" Harry asked. "Brittany sick fuck of a father is what I am talking about, Harry. Who the hell does something like that! She's eight years old. That's nothing she could have done and it could have killed her and for what? Because she looks like her mother? What the hell!" Draco said and Harry let out a sigh. "Go lay down, Draco." Harry said.