63

A mouth as past by very quickly and Christopher and Rose never left their home. Christopher found a new brother in Harry, even if he didn't want to admit it, and Rose had plenty of friends here. Draco felt better about somebody else being there when Harry felt to bad.

The mouth was March, so the temperature started off cold that morning so the fireplace was going as breakfast was being started. Tiffany, Taylor's 26 week pregnant girlfriend walked into the kitchen. She was already dressed for the day, even if it was only slightly after six that morning. Her bright yellow, spring dressed outline her grown belly and her sweater that matched could no longer close, but it was Yellow and make her feel more comfortable. She had white leggings on and some white dress shoes. She held the hand of her two year old toddler who was dressed up similar, but pink. "Don't you girls look pretty!" Christopher smiled, standing at the stove, already cooking breakfast. "...Taylor made us an appointment to get spring pictures...for his locker or something." She said softly. "That boy loves you and is wanting to show of his girls, all three of them." Christopher said. Tiffany brought her hand to her growing stomach. Her baby was moving already this morning. "Would you raise two girls that aren't yours?" He asked. "Rose is my niece, Tiffany. I know she calls me, daddy, but she was orphaned by her mother at her birth. Her father, my brother, died during the bombing." Christopher said. "...That's slightly different. She was your family, already." Tiffany asked. "It's no different. I didn't have to raise her, but I love my brother. If you get with somebody who has children, those children shouldn't be treated differently. Taylor? Is a very good young man, Tiffany. He loves you and he loves those girls. I know it's hard to believe, because you've been through a lot, but trust his love Tiffany. You and the girls are safe." Christopher said. "It's...not easy, Christopher." She said. "...Uncle chrisy...Hungry." Anne said.
Christopher smiled and put Anne in the high chair and handed her a piece of toast. "She's...moving if you want? The kids seem to like it." Tiffany said. "I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable, Tiffany. I'm happy to spend time with Anne. Plus, I'm not one of the kids." Christopher said. "But the children do like you very much...and my therapist says...I have to stop hiding so much..." She whispered. "If your positive, then I would enjoy felling the movement of the little one. It's a good thing! Means she's happy and growing!" Christopher said. "I think I'd be okay with it."

--

The breakfast table was full, expect Harry, who was struggling down the steps that Sunday morning. His chemotherapy changed once again, because it was still being to harsh on his body and Harry ended up having to take a stupid G-Tube because eating was a real struggle. It been two weeks since he ate something by mouth.
Harry last his footing the last step. The sound traveled to the breakfast table and Christopher got up and hurried over to Harry, who was on his knees. Christopher held his hand out but Harry grown hateful a lot of times. He hated all of this. The more he couldn't take care of himself the worst he hated everything and often times spat out with Christopher, Draco and sometimes even the twins, Taylor and Tyler, when they give him aid. "I can get myself up." Harry said. "We aren't starting the day with you on the floor half an hour. Give me your hand, now." Christopher said. "fuck, off!" Harry said, but Christopher just walked behind him, locked his hands under his shoulders and pulled him to his feet. "Have a glass of water." Christopher said and walked back into the kitchen.

--

Max and Theo both sat on the couch with Harry after breakfast, who sat reading a book. Christopher put Rose on her feet and she went off to place. "...sorry." Harry said, but didn't really look up, half reading his book by now. "I get it. I'm sure...I'd act similar, Harry. Please try and remember we love you and are only trying to make it easier so your boys don't worry so much. The spend all day right beside you ... It's hard to get them to join the others because they are young and don't understand." Christopher said. Harry let out a sigh and sat his book down on the coffee table. "I know...but it's so annoying and my body is rejecting almost every form of chemo and the pills make me feel so damn weak." Harry said. "I know, Harry. Sooner or later, you'll get better. Let us help." Christopher said. "I'm trying...I promise." Harry said.