52

"Harry, are you sure that's the right thing to do?" Draco asked and Harry nodded. "I do. If the other children start fussing, we will get them one thing to have their own. Gray is a good boy, and I understand where is he coming from." Harry said. "Alright, Harry. Come, take a shower with me."

Rather then asking what Gray wanted, Harry just went and bought Gray his own hand game, a Nintendo switch lite. A blue one, one that he had Grays name put on the back of it. One he wouldn't have to share if he so choices. Harry figured not for a while, but later on, he would share it.
Harry sat gray down on his bed. Theo pushed Harry's hand. "Now Theo, you have to use your words" Harry said. Theo fussed but grabbed Harry's hand. "...my... attention." He fussed and Harry chuckled. "When I finish talking to gray, me and you can play. Go back to your toys." Harry said.
Harry handed Gray the box that now how wrapping paper around it. He smiled and removed the wrapping paper and grinned. "Now, this is the only thing you can have to yourself. You have the choice to share it, I'm assuming for now you won't and that is okay, only with this, however." Harry said, before he got a big hug. "Thanks, pappy." Gray said. "Now, you do need to apologize to your daddy. You can no be arguing with him." Harry said. "Okay, pappy."

Harry watched gray exit the bedroom, Before Harry eased down to the floor. Theo climbed on his lap. Harry smiled. "I'm sorry buddy. Sometimes it's hard to know when you want attention." Harry said and he nodded. "Don't always. Want you now." He said and Harry kissed his head. "I'm here buddy, what are we playing?" Harry said.

Harry felt the kiss on his head by Draco, who came to find him a couple hours late. Harry sat playing Legos with Theo. Harry smiled. "Didn't I tell you to rest?" Harry said. "That was yesterday. I'm feeling much better now, beside my toddler sold my husband." Draco laughed and Theo looked up at Draco. "My daddy." Theo said and locked onto Harry. Harry chuckled but give Draco a kiss when he lend back down to Harry. "Daddy is mine, but I suppose I can share with Theo." Draco smiled. "I'm starving, so I'm going to make lunch." Draco said. "No green!" Theo said. "I know, big boy. You play with daddy." Draco said. "Can you find my battery? The beeping is starting to get annoying." Harry said. "Of course. I'm glad that's the only thing that was effect. I love you so much." Draco said. "I love you too." Harry said.

"Hey, Hey!" Draco said, easing back the boyfriend of Taylor. The two were in a very large disagreement, and His boyfriend seemed a little to upset. "This doesn't involve you." He said. "You are in my house, speaking angrily to my son. To close and your tone is getting worst, and I won't let it get to the point you'll hit my kid." Draco said. "I'm not going to hit anybody, but this still doesn't involve you." He said. "...dad, it's fine." Taylor said. "Then outside. Your upsetting the children and Now I can't get Winter out of the closet. If this doesn't get resolved. I'm getting your father." Draco said.

Draco opened the closet and Winter looked up at him very much upset. "Baby, it's okay." Draco said, easing down to his knees and she shook her head. "I promise. I have ice cream?" Draco said and she shook her head. "Winter. People get upset, but they wasn't upset with you." Draco said and she frowned more. Draco grabbed her hands, and pulled her to her feet. She fussed out. "No, baby. You can't stay in here. Come on, I'll even watch Frozen with you, okay?" Draco said, even if he really really didn't want to watch that movie. He didn't want Winter to stay upset either.
He sat behind her, brushing out her hair with a comb. Winter was humming, and it made Draco think. She had voice, could she talk, even if it was just a little bit? He didn't plan Summer, but was the reason she couldn't talk is nobody took the time to teach her? To help her. He knew it was probably to late for her to learn to talk more then a few words, but maybe a few words would make a difference in an emergency. "Summer." Draco called for and a couple minutes, a sleepy Summer came into the room. "Yeah?" She said. "Did she ever talk?" Draco asked and Summer let out a sigh. "She never really got past the toddler phase. Once in a while she's half mumble sissy, but it's hard and she never cried much as a baby or toddler. The doctors says she mute, but there IS sound there. I just don't think he brain can handle making it work more then a time or two in a few months. She's humming, that's what makes you wonder?" She asked. "Yes. I thought I noticed it last time we watched this movie." Draco said and Summer nodded. "She can hum, and she can understand yes, very well...well, as much as a toddler could, but toddlers are smart you know?" Summer said and Draco Chuckled. "I do know. We can get to the mall this weekend, you guys need more clothes." Draco said. "I have plenty. She would like going and getting more clothes. Somebody she does really like. She would like that bounding, I know she will." Summer said. "I hope so. She's a sweet girl." Draco said. "Winter is a good girl." Summer said. "Yes, she is. She got a little upset earlier, but she is feeling better now." Draco said. "I take it they are still arguing?" Summer asked and Draco frowned.